Kognity offers visa sponsorship
Kognity will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Stockholm, Sweden
We are looking for an experienced product manager who can break down our product strategy into new solutions for our users. Read more about Kognity
- Turn our thematic roadmap into specific and validated solution proposals.
- Oversee the design of transforming proposals into implementable value-delivering solutions.
- Validate the solutions once they are implemented.
- Own the backlog; prioritise based on business needs.
- Perform research, data analysis, and validation to ensure we’re moving in the right direction.
- Conduct user tests to get input and further iterate on the designs and concepts you and the team work on.
- Work closely with engineers before and throughout the implementation stage to ensure a high level of quality in the final product.
- Help shape the product culture at Kognity.
- You have at least 4 years' experience of working within product development (in an engineering, PO or design role).
- You have at least 1 year of product ownership or equivalent.
- You have a strong interest in products and how they get built.
- You have the ability to quickly grasp complex products and dependencies.
- You have data analysis skills and are familiar with data analysis tools.
- You have user research and usability research techniques.
- You have experience in education and pedagogy.
- You have experience with PO crafts such as workshop setups, impact mapping and user journey analysis.
- You are a believer in insights and data-driven design.
- You have exceptional English, both written and orally.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in human computer interaction, computer science, IT, sociology, design, or other related field.
- Coding background.
- Experience in close collaboration with designers and developers.
- We offer a competitive wellness grant and private pension savings.
- Kogformance is our way of allowing all Kognites to have a structured and fun way to reach their goals. Everyone can and will make an impact with quarterly competitions and rewards for achievements!
- Here at Kognity, you can take up to 9 weeks of vacation, as it’s important to us that you are well-rested in order to come back a superstar.
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
- It doesn’t matter where in the world you live, we will make sure your move to Sweden, and to Kognity, will be as great as can be.
- Whether it’s softball Tuesday, Fourth of July extravaganza or after-works, we’ll have a blast. There is always a reason to socialize with your amazing Kogleagues!
- We want you to live a balanced life, which is why we offer flexible work hours and the ability for you to work remotely from time to time.
- Eat breakfast at work every day with your Kogleagues or while reading your mail. We also arrange weekly organized breakfasts with all you can eat waffles, smoothies and fruit!
- We have many different nationalities at Kognity to exchange experiences with. Working in an international environment also allows you to travel and meet schools from all over the world.
User research, data analysis, product strategy considerations, internal and external workshopping, and continuous dialogue with the head of platform (one of two co-founders), our designers and developers, will be some of your main activities. You will perform these as you prioritise the next product steps, and shape and validate solution proposals. You will then work closely with designers to develop these solutions. You will help ensure a data-driven approach in our product development so that we solve the right problems, and solve them well.
Beyond the above, you will also prioritise our backlog, be the primary product expert, and own the bug handling/prioritisation. You will also need to coordinate with other teams such as marketing, sales, and customer success about product releases and user communication.
To work well in the role, you should be a master thinker and doer. You have a strong interest in products and the technology behind them. You like to challenge yourself with how much value you can deliver to end users. You understand the balance between non-opinionated product development and moving forward quickly. You rapidly understand complex dependencies and you love data as you know that it holds the truth.
You appreciate smart, dedicated colleagues that truly care about you, about the product, and about its users. You are execution-focused but also like having fun at work.
You enjoy the biggest of challenges. The idea of being part of a small team tasked with building and designing the global future of learning products is exciting to you.
About Kognity in Stockholm, Sweden
Kognity is one the fastest growing educational technology (EdTech) companies in the world and our aim is to radically improve learning for 1.5 billion school students globally.
We pursue our vision because there are few more important jobs than educating the world’s young people. No other single factor has a higher impact on the prosperity and well-being of humanity than education. Yet technology has not previously delivered on any of its promises of better learning. At Kognity, we have set out to do this.
Life at Kognity
We provide intelligent textbooks to schools in over 70 countries on 5 continents, allowing students to learn faster, more effectively, and allowing teachers to help students reach their goals.
Kognity is growing quickly. We are looking for the sharpest brains, biggest hearts, and those with the greatest drive in Stockholm and internationally, who are willing to take part in making the world a better place by working in a fun, caring and challenging environment.