Real Impact Analytics offers visa sponsorship
Real Impact Analytics will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
Real Impact Analytics
in Brussels, Belgium
- You will help design and implement robust technical solutions.
- You will help create outstanding user interfaces for our platform applications using the best technologies and coding practices.
- You will create reliable, high-performance Node.js services for our platform that leverage the best frameworks and libraries.
- You will write code that follows the best patterns: modularity, loose coupling, high cohesion etc.
- You will actively work with Docker and have a say in our upcoming adoption of AngularJS 2 and TypeScript.
- You know your way around AngularJS, web technologies and Node.js.
- You are knowledgeable about back-end concerns such as databases, servers, and security.
- You are familiar with design patterns and programming practices such as testing.
- You are constantly improving your knowledge with new languages, frameworks, and technologies.
- You have proven experience in Agile developments (Scrum, Kanban).
- You have a technical academic background and are fluent in English.
- You will get a competitive salary, in line with your skill-set and experience. You'll also have monetary and non-monetary benefits (fruit and free hugs included, of course).
- We'll help out with your relocation. You'll get two weeks in an Airbnb, while we help you find a great place. We'll show you around and share with you all of Brussels' secrets.
- We'll manage your visa and work permit application. With 20+ nationalities on board, we've nailed the admin process to a tee.
- You will enjoy working in a highly entrepreneurial environment without rigid processes and long approval flows.
As software developers, we make the magic happen by creating outstanding applications that help our clients make smarter, data-driven decisions. Working as one team, we love to hack and try new things—that's engineering.
Our Technology department combines, in a unified approach, the product and software teams. We define and build Real Impact Analytics’ core products. We appreciate quality, organized, maintainable and tested code. We value analytical skills that help us research, discuss and choose the best solution for a problem.
As a junior developer on our team, you will take part in the development of the front end of our new platform and products. The front end is composed of customer-facing applications, platform services, and internal applications.
If that sounds like something you'll love doing, we can't wait to get to know you!
About Real Impact Analytics in Brussels, Belgium
Real Impact Analytics is capturing the value in telecom data by “appifying big data”. Our apps enable Sales & Distribution teams to increase sales or reduce OPEX and Network Capex teams to optimize their CAPEX investments.
We use state-of-the-art technologies that allow the users to visually explore the data and be guided to recommended actions, based on intelligent algorithms and machine learning. We work with five of the ten biggest telecom operators to revolutionize the telecom industry.
Our company culture reflects our start-up background and is focused on outcome, not effort. We have a truly global team, with more than 20 nationalities.