Lead iOS Developer
Arbitryum offers visa sponsorship
Arbitryum will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Milan, Italy
We're looking for a great engineer with experience in mobile software development and who has outstanding iOS skills. You’ll join a great team who is passionate about what they're doing, where everyone has the same voice, regardless of the seniority or the role. Read more about Arbitryum
- Take care of the iOS app code base, implementing and keeping the architecture scalable for new features.
- Take ownership of the iOS features, proposing the best solutions for the platform, given the amount of time available to implement it.
- Scout, inspire and train future iOS developers who join the team.
- You are organized and responsible - you appreciate being around inspiring people, but you don't rely on others to define your tasks and deliverables.
- You are a world explorer - travelling and relocating for limited periods doesn't scare you, but rather makes your life more exciting.
- You have good analytical skills. You don't start a project before knowing why you are doing it and what you need to know/have.
- You have a passion for the iOS platform and building something meaningful.
- You have a BSc in computer science (or a related field) and 3 years of iOS experience, or 5 years of experience working with iOS.
- You have expertise with Swift, Cocoa frameworks and Objective-C.
- You have experience building dynamic, efficient iOS views and layouts.
- You have experience with iOS testing, from breaking controller logic into unit-testable pieces to automated UI testing.
- You have iOS apps in the App Store.
- Experience creating offline first apps.
- Multiple iOS applications in the App Store.
- Passion for beautiful, responsive design.
- Experience with A/B testing frameworks.
- Prior startup experience would be amazing.
Compensation & Benefits
- Company shares with cliff and 4 years' vesting.
- €40-48K annual gross salary.
- Quarterly paid company reunions in different places around the world.
- Unlimited vacations.
We believe the price comparison sector has been successfully focused on lead generation in the last few years, but now is the right time to take a step forward.
Using real consumption data extracted from the source (smartphone, energy meter, car, etc.) is going to impact the quality and reliability of the services provided to the users.
Extracting data directly from the source and processing it are our primary activities and that's where you'll step in.
Joining Arbitryum, you will contribute to achieving our final goal by creating a customizable app for our customers that will help their users monitor their behavior and phone usage, allowing them to suggest tailor-made offers.
Simply comparing prices got boring, now it's time to empower users with a personal advisor for their daily expenses in the telecom, energy and insurance sectors.
About Arbitryum in Milan, Italy
Arbitryum, WalletSaver's new brand, is the Big Data enabler for the new generation of data-driven price comparison websites. We build advanced technology for companies that provide millions of suggestions to people daily about telecom, energy and insurance choices. Our goal is to cut out statistical averages, assumptions, approximations from price comparison engines and help people make the right choices fully exploiting modern technologies.
Life at Arbitryum
Read about our first jobbaticler: