B2B Customer Success Manager
Jobbatical offers visa sponsorship
Jobbatical will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
Are you so supportive that people don't know what hit them once you've unleashed the full firepower of your arsenal of helpfulness? That right there is the recipe for customer success—want to share it with team Jobbatical? Read more about Jobbatical
- Get a deep understanding of our customers and their needs by communicating with them.
- Liaise with the product team to improve our customer experience.
- Lead the onboarding process for customers, including technical guidance.
- Follow up regularly with customers, always keeping an open line of communication.
- Own the Helpdesk to ensure customers have all information available to use Jobbatical.
- Own the support channels to ensure all customer inquiries get solved in a timely and delightful manner.
- Partner with our existing customer success manager to create new workflows and goals together.
- You have 5+ years of experience in customer success/support or account management.
- Your decisions are driven by data.
- You're fluent in English and can communicate smoothly both in speech and in writing.
- You're a team player and fun to work with.
- Hardworking and open to challenges, you're equally eager to challenge others.
- You're constantly looking for solutions instead of problems.
- You know your way around one or more of these: Zendesk, Intercom, Pipedrive, Looker and/or GotoMeeting.
- You'll receive a competitive salary.
- As part of your relocation package, we'll cover your international travel costs, sponsor your visa and work permit, as well as take care of your accommodation for the first month.
- Your health insurance will be covered.
- We pride ourselves on a flexible environment where everyone has enough space (both literal and metaphorical) to do their best work.
- Your perks will include a monthly allowance for Uber, sports, and books. Our kitchen is always stocked with drinks and snacks, and we brew our own kombucha. His name is Bob.
We're slightly obsessed with the idea of making global hiring easy for companies all over the world. From a customer support perspective, it's all about finding that sweet spot—the right amount of hand-holding combined with not being annoying about it.
If you like the idea of being the backbone of our customer support efforts, please direct your attention to the lovely green "Apply" button. It loves attention.
Based in Tallinn, Estonia, we work from a cool and comfy office space in the trendy Kalamaja area. We're a fun bunch and we enjoy each other's company. We even hang out voluntarily after hours! If you'd like to learn more about the kind of stuff we get up to around here, you can skim through our team blog: jobbatical.com/work-anywhere/category/team-jobbatical
About Jobbatical in Tallinn, Estonia
At Jobbatical, we think beyond borders and help the world work together.
Our international job platform connects globally minded companies with ready-to-relocate tech, business and creative talent—people like you. We believe in a fully connected world where your career success is decided by your skill and ambition, not your birthplace.
Our goal is to encourage employers to set aside cultural biases and hire the people with the best skills for the job, and we take our own advice: we don’t discriminate based on nationality, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or anything else that has nothing to do with the role you'll be filling.
Founded in 2014 by three Estonians, we’ve since grown into a global team of 35+ aspiring world-changers from 16+ nationalities.
Life at Jobbatical
These are the values that guide us:
Start with why. We don’t do things for the sake of having something to do. Keeping the “why” of our actions in mind helps us stay focused on the things that matter.
Don’t wait to be asked. (Make it happen.) We’re not here to sit around and wait for orders. We have ideas and bring them to life.
Go beyond yourself. Comfort zones are great. We love waving at them as we leave them behind.
Choose difficult truths over comforting lies. Saying yes to everything is easy. But many of the most fruitful and necessary conversations are uncomfortable.
Be bold, stay humble. We’re not afraid to take risks and make mistakes to build what we believe in. And we know the world doesn’t owe us anything.
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.