Senior Front-End Developer
in Budapest, Hungary
Serve as an expert and a leader in development projects at HRN—be a senior front-end developer in the historic city of Budapest! Read more about HRN
- Maintaining and improving the codebase of HRN websites
- Writing reusable and well documented code for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of designs
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders
- Researching new trends and solutions
- Experience in using SVN (git/bitbucket)
- Ability to write clean scalable, and well commented code autonomously
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Fluent English
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years experience in web development
- Bonus: DevOps experience, hands-on attitude, Jira, Git/Bitbucket, jQuery, AngularJS, MeteorJS, AI/PS, experience in event organization
- HRN offers the best incentives and compensation package in the region, as well as an awesome environment to work, plenty of motivation and purpose, and growth opportunities.
As a senior front-end developer, you’ll be serving as an expert and leader in the development projects of HRN's online presence, making sure it looks amazing and get’s those Oooohs and Aaaahs from our users. You'll completely take over the visual building of our event websites and will be given all the freedom to work with no or little supervision.
You`ll be focused on scalable and high-quality solutions.
This position plays a key role in leading the creation, delivery and maintenance of digital experiences within a fast-moving environment.
You'll see the world from our users’ perspective and work with the team to design interactions and features that our users didn’t even know they should be asking for.
About HRN in Budapest, Hungary
HRN are a new breed of networkers, researchers and event managers. We build sales, marketing, and customer service solutions with our clients—creating exceptional customer experiences and, in the process, the Greatest HR Shows on Earth. We share a vision that by 2017, HRN will be the HR network of choice across the globe. Our goal is to make the world of work a better place by connecting organizations and leaders to the information and people that inspire intelligent action and success!