Senior Full-Stack Developer
HRN offers visa sponsorship
HRN will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Budapest, Hungary
Serve as an expert and a leader in development projects at HRN—be a senior full-stack developer in the historic city of Budapest! Read more about HRN
- You will build new websites for the largest shows in the world on the future of work and technology.
- You will lead, maintain and improve the codebase of the HRN websites.
- You will ensure the technical feasibility of designs.
- You will collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- You will research new trends and solutions and bring them to life.
- You have the ambition to lead the development and creation of the future of work websites.
- You have business acumen and are keen to explore what our client wants and create the best possible user journeys for them.
- You are fluent in English.
- HRN offers the best incentives and compensation package in the region, as well as an awesome environment to work, plenty of motivation and purpose, and growth opportunities.
- The role provides a great platform to quickly build lifelong skills for career success, allows you to grow your own professional network, and meet some of the most Influential thinkers and leaders on the planet at our global events.
As a senior full-stack developer, you’ll be serving as an expert and leader in the development projects of HRN's online presence, making sure it looks amazing and get’s those 'Oooohs and Aaaahs' from our users. You'll completely take over the visual building of our event websites and will be given all the freedom to work with no or little supervision.
You'll see the world from our users’ perspective and work with the team to design interactions and features that our users didn’t even know they should be asking for.
About HRN in Budapest, Hungary
HRN are a new breed of networkers, researchers and event managers. We build sales, marketing, and customer service solutions with our clients—creating exceptional customer experiences and, in the process, the Greatest HR Shows on Earth. We share a vision that by 2017, HRN will be the HR network of choice across the globe. Our goal is to make the world of work a better place by connecting organizations and leaders to the information and people that inspire intelligent action and success!