Mindvalley offers visa sponsorship
Mindvalley will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Boost Mindvalley's growth and impact by hacking how they do their product marketing! If you know how to build a funnel into a performance beast, have an intense loving relationship with data-driven decisions, and bring an innovation mindset to everything you do, Mindvalley wants you on their team. Read more about Mindvalley
- You'll constantly learn the cutting-edge marketing practices in the industry, and figure out how they can be brought to Mindvalley's existing funnels.
- Building funnels and learning to best sell products online is a major part of this role, and it will involve project management, creating and maintaining a straight line for standard operations, and communication with key stakeholders.
- Following growth methodology, you'll prioritise the highest-impact ideas from your research and execute fast.
- Reporting on important metrics from Google Analytics, Blink Webinars, Maropost and any other 3rd party tools that may be used.
- Every time a new test or innovation is successful, do knowledge sharing with the entire company and ensure its replicated across every relevant funnel.
- Expanding the impact of funnels by referral strategies, tripwires methodology, viral loops etc.
- Growth-hacking mindset
- Hands-on experience in marketing psychology, conversion hacking, and funnel building methodology
- At least 1 year of relevant digital marketing experience
- A strong hold on data analysis and data-driven decision-making
- Learning addiction and passion for selling products online
- Rapid prototyping and proper testing
- Marketing tech savvy
- In addition to a competitive salary, you'll also get whatever hardware and software you need to ensure that you can play, create, learn, and grow more every day.
- This position requires you to be physically located in Kuala Lumpur and is not open to full-time remote working. We will sponsor your visa and work permit.
- We have our own 150-seater auditorium that hosts the best tech meetups and personal growth events in our city, giving you tons of growth and connection opportunities.
- Our company is a 10-time winner of the World's Most Democratic Workplace Award.
- We take regular paradise island trips.
- We have learn days, an unlimited book budget, conference/training budget—all designed for constant learning.
- You'll enjoy flexible working hours that fit into your life like you want them to.
- You'll work in an office that was voted one of the top ten Coolest Offices in the World in an Inc Magazine audience poll.
- We'll give you a Macbook that you can take home and use on the weekends and after working hours.
As Mindvalley's growth hacker, you'll be directly responsible for the implementation of the growth process in one of the teams in the product marketing division. This role is crucial for Mindvalley as it's going to directly influence revenue and impact. You will be trusted from the beginning with a core element of the company's success story—and you'll be expected to build on it! Any new innovation or idea based on your knowledge and external research that successfully improves performance in any funnel will get implemented across all funnels. How does that sound for a challenge?
Your application must include:
1. A resume and a video cover letter. For the latter, record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, motivation for applying and your love for personal growth. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Be specific.
2. Your resume should include links to any previous work you deem relevant to the role that you think we should check out.
Mindvalley is a global brand and company that invests in, creates and builds businesses that align with its goal to push humanity forward. Mindvalley grew from its roots as a digital publishing company, to build a series of successful businesses in a wide variety of sectors ranging from mobile apps, marketing, technology, personal growth and entrepreneurship, to health and wellness. It’s been a fun, crazy ride so far.
Across our companies, we employ over 200 employees from over 40 nationalities, working in our award-winning space, Mindvalley HQ. We’re global, and we sure love diversity. If you join us, we will sponsor your visa/work permit.
We stand for ideas, companies, and products that allow human beings to live healthier, happier lives. From creating and investing in startups and education models that inspire and foster progress and innovation, to creating work cultures that cultivate creativity and freedom—we are ambitiously, ridiculously, and irreverently determined to unleash the full potential of humanity and move the planet forward.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.