Eurosender is not offering visa sponsorship
You must be an EU resident or have an EU work permit.
in Ljubljana, Slovenia
If you would like to be part of a fast-growing European startup and embark on a journey of international and local content creation to support our SEO efforts, we want you to join our team! As a content creator at Eurosender, you will be the main person responsible for writing content in your native language (Spanish/Italian/French/Portuguese/Dutch). Read more about Eurosender
- Write content for people, with effective SEO.
- Write content for the website, the company’s blog section, case studies and eBooks.
- Conduct keyword research in the local language and think up topics with the potential to increase traffic.
- Examine competitors' content strategy on the local market.
- Decide about the relevance of topics on the local market.
- Translate and adapt content in the local language.
- Rewrite and repurpose old content in English depending on specific instructions.
- Develop insightful and in-depth content about the logistics industry.
- Develop content for lighter topics targeted to students and expats.
- Identify opportunities to generate quality external links.
- You have impeccable grammar and spelling, both in your native language and in English.
- You understand how users search in that native language.
- You have experience with writing blogs and social media content.
- You are familiar with content-related practices for SEO, keyword research and placement.
- You have experience with Google services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- You understand best practices for formatting articles for the web.
- You have an eagle eye when it comes to spotting mistakes and have strong attention to detail.
- You are a versatile writer and provide texts both for C2C and for B2B segments.
- You are able to take highly complex topics and write in an accessible manner.
- You are an educated researcher, you support the facts you write about with references that can be validated.
- You are an assiduous self-learner with a pro-active attitude.
- You have the ability to work both in a team and also individually.
- You are a native speaker of Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese or Dutch.
- You are an EU resident or have an EU work permit.
- Education in marketing, journalism or communication is a plus.
- Experience in developing infographics and informative PDFs is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
- You will have a salary that will advance at the same pace as your professional development.
- You will work in a very creative environment, where you can enhance your skills and implement great ideas. While we appreciate the flawless execution of projects, we also have a good understanding of the fact that making mistakes is part of improvement. We help you learn fast and grow both, personally and professionally.
- Work in a fun environment, with positive energy, healthy snacks, and interesting conversations.
- Every now and then we spend our time off together team building and with other activities.
- Everything happens faster in a startup. Trust us, you will grow more here in one year, than in many years spent at a traditional company.
- You will work side by side with colleagues from different corners of the world. What better place to develop your adaptability if not in an intercultural environment?
We have a team of international people from different backgrounds and with different experience. We're looking for someone who is eager to showcase their content creation skills.
As a content creator at Eurosender, you will be the main person responsible for writing content in your native language (Spanish/Italian/French/Portuguese/Dutch). You will be the “speaker” for the local market, as well as the content creator for copy in English.
About Eurosender in Ljubljana, Slovenia
Eurosender Ltd is a leading digital platform for booking logistics services in Europe. At the core of our service is the belief that logistics should be simple and transparent. Eurosender acts as a single point of contact between consumers and multiple different logistics providers.