Senior Account Manager
in Boston, United States
On a mission to revolutionize the global higher education space, StudyPortals is ready to take the North American market by storm. If you're hungry for new conquests, join their Boston team as an account manager! Read more about StudyPortals
- Based in our Boston office, you will be working with our young, dynamic and entrepreneurial North American team, helping them cover more ground more quickly.
- You will be responsible for the initiation and growth of relationships with top universities in the US, helping them understand and decide on our product usage.
- In addition to prospecting new accounts, your focus will be on closing these accounts.
- You will help mentor junior team members in developing their commercial skills.
- You will be responsible for research, marketing and outreach focused on increasing our presence at institutions throughout your area.
- You'll take an active role in further refining the strategy and approach for your region.
- You'll represent the American university/commercial perspective in the overall company strategy (deliver input for marketing and initiate innovation projects).
- You'll represent StudyPortals at conferences throughout North America, prioritizing those that are in alignment with our strategic plan.
- You'll develop relationships with industry contacts through trade associations, state agencies, community groups and other higher education organizations.
- With 5 years of work experience in a business development position, you're hungry to capture the market.
- Optimistic and self-disciplined, you're a high achiever with a sense of urgency and good work organization.
- You're committed to creating value for the clients in the long term.
- Assertive, and optimistic, energetic and persistent, your entrepreneurial attitude drives you toward success.
- Independent yet supportive, you thrive in a collaborative entrepreneurial atmosphere.
- You have the ability to get into the minds of prospective international students. Having experienced an international study period is desirable.
- You need to have a work permit for the U.S., as you will be based in and support our Boston office.
- You're eager to learn and grow alongside a young and dynamic company.
- This is a full-time position with a competitive salary including an excellent bonus scheme.
- You'll have the opportunity to become a key player in a fast-growing company that's establishing a new standard in the world’s higher education market.
- Enjoy a company environment that is serious about having fun with everything we do, and proud of the social impact we have in making our world a little better.
- Be a pioneer. Become part of a young, dynamic and hungry team and help establish StudyPortals on a new continent with almost unlimited potential.
Well on our way to making education choice transparent for students everywhere, we're now looking for a senior account manager to further strengthen our market leadership position. More specifically, you'll help us conquer the large and growing North American market—we've already been successful with the first clients, and now we need to replicate and spread this success.
If you join our team, you'll find an ambitious, entrepreneurial and flexible atmosphere where taking initiative is highly appreciated and encouraged. Next to your contribution to the company, your personal development is a priority at StudyPortals.
in Eindhoven, Netherlands
StudyPortals is a fast-growing online platform where students can find and compare their education options internationally.
Our mission is to empower the world to choose education. We focus on quality from both a student as well as a university perspective: offering the best information for students, and low-effort, cost-effective, and result-based marketing for universities.
Over 2,450 universities participate across 67 countries, creating transparency across 117,000+ study programmes. We have a large global visitor base of over 19 million visits every year.
The StudyPortals team now consists of over a hundred and seventy people worldwide from 35 different nationalities, and we're expecting to grow the team to about 200 people in the upcoming year. StudyPortals proudly ranks 18th in the 2015 Employee satisfaction ranking, an annual survey carried out by SatisAction and the NRC. Our HQ is located in Eindhoven, in the iconic Klokgebouw, at Strijp-S, a hub of entrepreneurship, technology, and design. We also have operations in Boston, Melbourne, Manchester, Stockholm and Bucharest.