Content Growth Marketer
in Tallinn, Estonia
Evergreen content. Crazy growth. Thought leadership. Time travel. Space battles. Well—we don't actually do the last two. But we're really keen on the other stuff on that list. If you know a thing or two about digital marketing, we'd like to invite you along for the next thrilling phase of Jobbatical's growth journey! Read more about Jobbatical
- Create captivating, SEO-optimized content for publications and social channels
- Cultivate an engaged community of people who see Jobbatical as a lifestyle
- Run regular social promotions, Twitter chats, LinkedIn group discussions and more
- Develop and nurture relationships with influencers, journalists, and media partners
- Secure ongoing marketing and syndication partnerships
- Run link building campaigns
- Use data strategically to increase the efficiency of the marketing team
- Scale marketing efforts to grow Jobbatical’s organic traffic exponentially
- Write and edit engaging job ads to post on Jobbatical
- 3+ years of digital marketing and/or journalism experience
- Exceptional writing and storytelling prowess and native-level English proficiency
- Scrupulous about meeting deadlines and achieving top-notch results
- Up to date with the latest digital marketing techniques such as search engine optimization, link building, and A/B testing
- Demonstrated success building an engaged community across digital channels
- Experience scaling marketing efforts to increase traffic to a company website
- Belief in Jobbatical’s mission of creating a more mobile, global lifestyle
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a team that collaborates both in person and remotely
- The grit and work ethic to help turn Jobbatical into one of the most well-known startups in the world
- Relentless in the pursuit of success—both as a company and in becoming an elite digital marketer
- You'll get a competitive local salary and equity options.
- Your relocation package will include a visa and work permit, as well as accommodation for your first month in Estonia.
- Your medical insurance will be covered. We also offer family and parental benefits.
- The kitchen in our spacious office is always stocked with snacks and drinks.
- We have a fun, casual work environment and flexible hours to suit your lifestyle. We often hang out after hours. Voluntarily! We actually really like each other as people—it's weird. We'll do everything we can to make sure you feel welcome in this strange land.
- You'll get a monthly allowance for books, Uber, and fitness. We'll also get you the hardware you need to do your best work.
At Jobbatical, we're all at least a little bit obsessed with what we do. If you're at least a little bit obsessed with kicking ass at content and growth marketing, you'll fit right in.
We're on the hunt for an ambitious marketer to create and spread lead-generating content for our global audience of tech, business, and creative professionals. In this role, you will fearlessly take the reigns on Jobbatical’s editorial calendar to whip up compelling, shareable content on third-party publications, as well as on our own blog and social media channels.
In addition to creating content, you'll be reaching into your bag of growth marketing tricks—influencer outreach, content syndication, link building—to increase the world's overall awareness of Jobbatical. As an integral part of a high-performing team, you'll also manage the growth of our social media profiles. Reporting to our head of marketing, you'll collaborate with our marketing engineer to automate repetitive tasks and scale ongoing marketing efforts. You'll turn marketing data into actionable insights to inform the growth process and increase conversions.
As our adventurous, entrepreneurial and curious new growth marketer, you should be obsessed with excellence and eternally insistent on raising the bar for yourself and everyone around you. A fast-and-thorough, results-oriented individual, you're willing and eager to put in the work to develop and fine-tune a growth engine that drives high-quality talent to Jobbatical.
About Jobbatical in Tallinn, Estonia
At Jobbatical, we think beyond borders and help the world work together. We believe the world really is your oyster and your next career step could take you to live in your dream city. People want to experience life and work on their own terms and join mission-driven teams, wherever they are in the world. We're a community of like-minded world travelers who believe in a fully connected world where the playing field is leveled and your merit doesn’t depend on your birthplace but on on the size of your dreams.
Our goal is to encourage companies to set aside cultural biases and hire the people with the best skill set for the job. We follow the same principles in recruiting for our own team—we don't discriminate based on nationality, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or anything else that doesn't have anything to do with the role you'll be filling.
Life at Jobbatical
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.