in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Uber Eats is looking for a highly analytical marketing manager who can take charge of the customer story for Uber Eats in the Netherlands, while meticulously unpacking the key levers for growing our business. Read more about Uber
- Own the Uber Eats brand in the Netherlands, create compelling stories for our users, and help drive more users into the funnel.
- Be the voice and brand of Uber Eats through email, our website, social media, and our blog.
- Create compelling content for users, and you’ll obsessively measure and quantify impact.
- Know our ‘eaters’ inside and out and deeply understand their habits and preferences.
- Have a pulse on city-specific trends and use these insights to grow demand for Uber Eats.
- Quantify everything you do.
- Utilize data-driven decision making to improve the performance of our marketing and promotion efforts.
- Help drive our promotional strategy.
- Prioritize initiatives based on highest return on investment.
- Build and manage strategic partnerships with (large) brands in the Netherlands.
- Make sure the partnership aligns with the interests of Uber Eats and generates more demand for our product.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in product marketing, consumer marketing, business intelligence, business development, and/or consulting experience in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have strong written communication skills, especially in the context of consumer marketing. You’ll be creating a lot of user content, and you can do this with minimal oversight and supervision.
- You have high standards for everything you do, and dig into the details to assure that your output consistently meets a high bar.
- You know what goes into a great photo, you can create beautiful print layouts in Photoshop, and you can’t wait to draw out the beauty in everyday dining experiences and use it to create a compelling story for our users.
- You naturally take a scientific and highly analytical approach to everything you do. You love measuring things, and have a strong intuition for picking out the most impactful measurement variables.
- You have experience making data-driven marketing decisions using surveys, focus groups, A/B testing, and other analytical tools (e.g., Excel, SQL).
- You know how to meticulously unpack the key levers for growing a business through keen analysis and scientific experimentation.
- You are a foodie. We want people who are passionate about food and want to revolutionize the way great, quality food is delivered in their own city.
- You are fluent in both English and Dutch.
- You are an EU resident and/or you have an EU work permit.
- Experience with email automation platforms is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
This is a critical role as it interfaces between Uber Eats users and restaurant partners to cultivate the Uber Eats brand and build demand for the service. This role calls for a combination of strategic planning and analytics, business development and, marketing and leadership. You should be comfortable in an agile and hands-on environment, love solving problems, thrive in a startup culture, and above all be passionate about food.
We are moving a mile a minute to make sure that Uber users, partner restaurants, and partner drivers are able to experience the magic of Uber Eats. The Marketing Manager will execute initiatives that span ’eater’ experience and include topics like branding, content, campaigns, conversion analytics, business development, and account management.
We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that’s just what we’re doing today. We’re thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we’re in for the long haul. We’re reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About Uber in San Francisco, United States
We believe that by solving some of the biggest problems of our time, we can create a future where there is limitless freedom of movement for people and things all across the world. Just talk to our people — and feel their passion, optimism and curiosity for building solutions every single day on behalf of drivers, riders, couriers, eaters and employees.
While the tough problems we face everyday can be incredibly difficult to figure out, we believe those same problems enable us to personally grow the most. So we welcome people from all backgrounds who have the passion to change the world and also want to help create a supportive and collaborative environment. So that ultimately, we can learn together, solve together, build together, and move the world forward together.
Life at Uber
We’re building something people use everyday. From how you get home from work, to how you eat meals, or how you move huge shipments of absolutely anything, the work we contribute moves the world a few steps forward. And that’s one of the best parts about working here - knowing that the work you do helps shape the future.
And getting to that bright future means solving some of the most difficult problems of the present. It takes a lot of hard work, a lot of love, and support from colleagues all over the world. At Uber, we have brought together a world-class collective of problem solvers. And we all fundamentally understand that tough challenges help us personally grow the most. That’s why we wholeheartedly believe in learning by doing - and that there is no better classroom than real-world experience. Because if it helps you grow, then we all grow. Together.
Every day we’re making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we’re doing it at a global scale—celebrating the communities where we exist, energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world. The impact is visible and measurable, and that drives us to keep moving forward.