in Tallinn, Estonia
All of us here in Tallinn are ready to have our socks knocked off by your winning personality and supernatural ability to convert leads into clients. Oh, and speaking of socks... Bring some. Winter is here. Read more about Jobbatical
- Prospect for outbound targets, establish penetration strategies and qualify outbound targets
- Qualify inbound leads, follow up, and convert them into clients
- Use your effervescent personality to demo our product and build client relationships
- Be disciplined in maintaining and organizing all your activities in our sales CRM
- Conduct analysis and summary for the head of sales
- You have 2+ years of relevant lead generation or sales experience.
- You're familiar with state of the art sales tools (CRMs, Keynote/PPT…).
- Your English is great in speech and in writing.
- You love venturing out of your comfort zone.
- Knowledge of sales processes and international sales is a plus.
- Knowledge of recruiting, HR tech, and e-commerce is a plus.
- We'll offer you a competitive local salary and equity options.
- Your relocation package will include a visa and work permit. We'll also cover your international travel costs.
- We'll cover your accommodation costs for your first month in Tallinn.
- Your health insurance will be covered. You'll also get family leave, flexible hours, and an allowance for books, Uber, and sports.
- You'll work from our spacious office and enjoy a fully stocked fridge, a casual environment, fun outings, weekly team lunches... And a swing. We have a swing.
We'd say we have the best team in the world, but we're REALLY biased. With that out of the way—we have the best team in the world. There's a way you can make it even better, and that's by joining us in this sales role.
Result-oriented and self-motivated. Outgoing and organized. Able to get your head around both technical and business concepts. Does this sound like you so far? OK, good. Let's keep going.
You're disciplined, with outstanding communication skills. You understand that sales is a numbers game that requires setting clear daily goals and meeting them.
What's that? You fit this description perfectly? That's awesome, and here's why: You can join a cool team in one of Europe's startup capitals, showing off your sparkling personality and an enviable knack for sales. And we get to work with your brilliant self—it's a win-win. Take a look at the tasks and requirements we have in mind, and send your application our way!
in Tallinn, Estonia
At Jobbatical, we think beyond borders and help the world work together. We believe the world really is your oyster and your next career step could take you to live in your dream city. People want to experience life and work on their own terms and join mission-driven teams, wherever they are in the world. We're a community of like-minded world travelers who believe in a fully connected world where the playing field is leveled and your merit doesn’t depend on your birthplace but on on the size of your dreams.
Our goal is to encourage companies to set aside cultural biases and hire the people with the best skill set for the job. We follow the same principles in recruiting for our own team—we don't discriminate based on nationality, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or anything else that doesn't have anything to do with the role you'll be filling.