Customer Success Director
in Barcelona, Spain
Your customer success knowledge is needed in brilliant Barcelona. Seize the opportunity to help create a world-class customer experience at Whisbi in one of Europe's most inspiring cities! Read more about Whisbi
- Work with our VP & implementation manager to create a world-class customer experience and help drive the ongoing engagement strategy
- Drive customer satisfaction to support renewals, upsells and key accounts
- Maintain the tools used by our team, and supports ongoing projects and initiatives
- Report and improve key customer success and team metrics
- Lead a team of customer success managers, implementation/on-boarding specialists
- Coordinate internally in supporting customer needs
- Help cultivate customers as references and case studies, and partner with other teams to continually improve the customer experience
- Partner with sales on cross- and up-sell opportunities while maintaining the trusted advisor relationship with customers
- You have a BA/BS degree and at least 5 years of relevant experience (at least two of those managing a customer success team).
- You’ve seen customer success operate at scale.
- You have experience working across teams (sales, support, engineering, operations, and marketing).
- You have experience leading client relationships and building relationships with senior personnel.
- Experience with marketing environments is a plus.
- You're willing to roll up your sleeves and get into the details of the business, manage customer accounts, and drive the business to hit goals.
- You have an understanding of metrics and know what drives your customers' business and how it affects ours.
- You have experience using Salesforce and other CRM solutions. Experience with a CS-specific solution is a plus.
- You have experience working at SaaS companies, specifically in a smaller environment.
- You have the capability to support internal software solutions, especially CRM or customer tools.
- You have a strong process-building mindset and the ability to balance competing priorities.
- You're excited to work in a smaller startup environment and support a rapidly growing team.
- You have a passion for delivering customer satisfaction.
- You have excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- You have the leadership skills needed to manage, coach, mentor and support a customer success team.
- Leading by example, you can engage your team to achieve and exceed individual goals, strategic and service objectives.
- You're proficient in written and spoken English.
- You're eligible to work in the EU.
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits package!
In this role, you will report to our VP of operations and manage an existing European customer success organization. You’ll oversee strategic account management, customer operations, and help develop practices to ensure Whisbi’s ability to scale in Europe. You will be part of an international team of professionals striving to keep our customers happy, increase the Whisbi solution usage, and ensure renewals.
This position requires a driven and talented professional with leadership experience, strong customer service capabilities, a collaborative work ethic, solid problem-solving skills, and a positive and professional demeanor. Moreover, we need a self-starter and leader with an interest in the marketing or high-tech sector. If you're a strategic thinker with a customer-first mentality and experience delivering exceptional customer support, get in touch!
in Barcelona, Spain
Founded in 2008, Whisbi is a global provider of innovative live video engagement and mobile-first Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions. Our cloud-based conversational commerce solution combines video, chat and chatbot functionalities. It emphasises our customers’ digital channels, positively impacts on online sales conversion rate and boost live engagement. Whisbi One-To-Many is the world's first live video chat designed exclusively for live engagement.
Whisbi is helping global brands connect their online customers in real time to the company’s brand and product experts; providing these customers with a revolutionary live video experience that is 100% browser and device agnostic, without any plugins or installation of any kind for the customer. It’s seamless, directly from the brand website.
We work with global brands such as VW Group, BMW, Nissan, Toyota, GM, Verizon, T-Mobile, AXA, Allianz, Samsung and many others. We have offices in San Francisco Bay Area and Barcelona.