in Leça da Palmeira, Portugal
Want to live and work on the Portuguese coast? If you're a passionate programmer eager to dive deep into the world of bots and AI, here's your opportunity! Read more about Memória Visual
- You love programming.
- You have an academic background in computer science (BS or MS), software engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience with a programming language such as PHP, Node.js, C, or Java.
- You have strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms and information retrieval.
- You write clean, understandable code with an eye for maintainability.
- You know how the web works and what a nice API looks like.
- It would be neat if you had a professional/academic background in NLP, ML, or more broadly in data science.
- Experience with Node.js would come in handy.
- Fluency in Git and an active Github account would certainly speak in your favor.
- Let's talk about your salary and benefits!
- We'll help you with relocation.
Bots and AI are the new digital frontier. As people spend more time in chat clients, bots become a key way to reach users and give them a great experience. But we also see beyond messengers, with the power of intelligent agents working hard for people whatever the interface, voice, chat, web or apps.
Our AI platform Luna (check her out here: m.me/luna.ai.bots) is tackling hard problems and needs the help of talented software engineers.
We’re based at UPtec Polo do Mar, with sailboats, assorted fish, beaches, and the sea at our doorstep. We're all about ingenuity and creativity—for a fun way to learn about our company culture, take a look at 'A Voyage to Pluto,' a little handbook about what we do: goo.gl/j03a0x
About Memória Visual in Leça da Palmeira, Portugal
We are pioneers and adventurers in AI, voice and conversational interfaces. We work with companies to build great product experiences, and guide our clients on the digital revolution of chatbots and AI.
We are ideas and results engineers, using technology, design, and business know-how to create successful web, mobile and social projects. We work hard to break boundaries in design and technology, creating experiences that both fulfill practical needs and delight our users.