in Tallinn, Estonia
Have you spent the last few years of your life designing user interfaces? Ready for more? Join Bigbank to keep an eye on their overall customer experience. Create wireframes and prototypes, support product development with experience mapping, and use all the skills in your arsenal to interpret business vision into user-friendly services. Read more about Bigbank
- Supporting product development with the activities of experience mapping (persona, empathy maps, user scenarios, use cases, journey maps, service design)
- Creating wireframes, prototypes and final visuals for new features and testing them on end users
- Working closely with front-end developers and supporting them with design guidance and visual reviews
- Contributing to our living style guide with visual assets and guidelines
- Interpreting business vision into user-friendly services
- Combining user expectations, business requirements, and legal constraints into user-friendly flows and breaking them into design components
- Testing design prototypes and production-ready coded designs in multiple browsers and platforms
- Analyzing customer data, heat maps, and user feedback, and researching user patterns, accessibility issues, and UI trends
- Discussing your work with fellow designers in daily standups and weekly design reviews
- You've been designing user interfaces for desktop and mobile devices for the last 3–5 years. You're just about to finish a great project that we’d love to take a look at.
- Experience mapping is a natural part of your design routine. You use personas, empathy maps, user scenarios, task flows, and journey maps daily.
- Interactive prototypes are your favourite sources for user feedback and design development.
- You understand HTML/CSS and sometimes write a bit of basic code yourself.
- You are able to intelligently present and constructively discuss design concepts during team reviews and stakeholder meetings.
- Latest updates, research articles and news about UX best practices, UI trends, and design standards fill your RSS feed and mailbox.
- You enjoy working on a team and have a proactive attitude.
- Sketch, Zeplin, Invision Proto.io, Hype3, Adobe Creative Suite, Sublime Text and Terminal or alternatives to these are the tools you’re familiar with.
- We'll offer you a competitive salary.
- You can look forward to challenging projects, UX training and conferences, programming workshops by our awesome developers, team events (last time we went to play drums), internal tech and other events.
- You get 28 calendar days of vacation, 2 paid important personal days, and 3 paid ‘stay at home and get well days’.
- You get a monthly sports benefit + free participation in 2 national sport events.
- You can also expect (semi)casual birthday gatherings in our open kitchen with cakes, snacks, and the occasional beverage—with bubbles or without.
- There will be good people to collaborate with—check out @lifeatbigbank and #bigbankwow on Instagram.
- This role requires you to relocate to Tallinn. We'll take care of your visa and work permit and make sure you find a home. To help you get settled, you'll have a dedicated contact person to help you, and we'll take you on the occasional pub crawl, if that's your thing.
We like our customers and want them to have a delightful user experience. To achieve this, an omni-channel customer experience is key. If you join us on our journey, you'll be collaborating with end users, the product team, designers, content creators, and management, keeping an eye on the overall customer experience and creating a seamless user flow. Ready to join our fun and passionate team? Read on and apply!
Check out this video to learn more about us: youtube.com/watch?v=8EDHUoyDTyo
Bigbank specializes in term deposits and consumer loans. Being a specialized bank means that we have the resources to get to know our clients better and address their needs more personally. This allows us to be quicker and more flexible than universal banks without compromising the quality of our services. We offer our services throughout Europe—Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Spain, Sweden, Germany, Austria, and the Netherlands. Come and join our international family!
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.