Customer Delight Officer
Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
Piktochart offers visa sponsorship
Piktochart will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Penang, Malaysia
At Piktochart, we strive to make our users’ day. We advocate happiness and delight, and we want you to be a part of our team to help make users happy! If you’re passionate about helping others solve problems, read on to find out if we are a good fit for what you’re looking for. Read more about Piktochart
- Handle inbound and outbound queries via email, live chat and phone.
- Listen to customers to understand their needs and work out how you can best help them.
- Professionally and personably answer questions/queries whilst adhering to company policies and processes.
- Guide and educate the customer through various self-help options and articles.
- Perform logical troubleshooting.
- Accurately document troubleshooting steps and confirm resolution of reported issue.
- Consistently provide a high quality of service to customers by utilizing all available tools and resources.
- Constantly learn new technical information as the product evolves.
- Contribute towards the improvement of Piktochart’s support system through side projects such as revamping the FAQ section, drafting articles for our self-service knowledge base, etc.
- Always strive to delight our customers!
- You have an outstanding command of the English Language - written and spoken.
- You have a high degree of initiative, courtesy and professionalism to resolve most customer issues on first contact.
- You have a resourceful, quick-thinking and empathetic attitude.
- You have tech know-how and an aptitude for keeping up-to date with industry advancements.
- You have a flexible mindset towards 24x7 operations (Shift work may be required).
- You have basic experience working with Google Apps (Gmail, docs, calendars) and other SaaS products (Zendesk, Intercom, Zopim etc.).
- You have clear and efficient communication abilities, including an out-of-this-world level of friendliness, politeness, patience, and professionalism. You do whatever it takes to delight customers!
- You are able to work independently with remote supervision.
- Please record a 1-minute video to introduce yourself and talk about what you're excited to do at Piktochart.
- 1-3 years of experience in Media/Tech supporting SaaS Applications.
- Some experience working within SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and achieving tight KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Writing/web content creation experience (a plus).
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
We're looking for a customer delight officer to join our team in either Penang or Kuala Lumpur.
About Piktochart in Malaysia
The close-knit team behind Piktochart brings you a web application that empowers people who cannot design to create visual content. Some of our users include educators from Harvard, product managers at Google, Starwood Hotels, PWC and many non-profit organizations, freelancers and entrepreneurs. They use Piktochart based on our ability to help them design a compelling story. Piktochart started out with our faith and family as our foundation. We love what we do and our users, and constantly try to get better at our craft!
Life at Piktochart
Our 15,000 sq ft office is equipped with a fully stocked pantry, 6 brainjuice rooms, foosball table, electronic dart and much more. We're a small company, but we provide great benefits: health insurance, a Macbook Air/Pro, lots of fun activities like laser tag, catered meals, annual retreats at exotic places (Seoul, Melbourne & Maldives), etc.
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.