Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
Singtel/NCS Group offers visa sponsorship
Singtel/NCS Group will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
Do you have experience in R&D and software development? We're looking for an experienced research engineer to conduct quality research and development in designated areas of interest as part of NCS Corporate Labs. Read more about Singtel/NCS Group
- Conduct R&D in NCS Corporate Labs, as per NCS Corporate Labs directions.
- Ensure R&D best practices in NCS CorpLabs are adhered to, as well as maintain R&D quality, which includes complying with NCS best practices in software development.
- Collaborate with various principal investigators in their respective research projects, including publishing and reviewing of scientific papers, filing technical disclosures and patents.
- Conduct technology and best practices sharing at CorpLab Technology. Forum/Exchange to proliferate CorpLab intellectual property across NCS product lines.
- You have a degree in computer science, engineering, maths or equivalent.
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in software development.
- You have experience with R&D in A.I. and/or computational intelligence.
- You have experience with software engineering.
- You have basic data analytics knowledge.
- You are self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude.
- You are creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills, including a strong persuasive technique.
- Developer experience in in data analytics, A.I., and/or cognitive science, and/or computational intelligence is a plus.
- Familiarity with patent filing and registration is a plus.
- Productization experience is a plus.
- Experience writing and publishing research papers is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
- We will assist with sponsorship for security certification and provide a security certificate allowance.
We're looking for someone to adhere to best practices established by NCS CorpLabs, and be responsible for R&D quality. You'll collaborate with various principal investigators in their respective research projects. You'll also assist/support NCS product managers and product engineering to maximize the use of IP/innovations developed in NCS CorpLabs to enable the creation of distinctive NCS products.
About Singtel/NCS Group in Singapore
NCS is a leading info-communications technology (ICT) service provider and together with SingTel, we have a presence in 22 countries located throughout APAC, Europe and the US.
NCS delivers end-to-end ICT and communications engineering solutions to help governments and enterprises realise business value through the innovative use of technology. Our unique delivery capabilities range across consulting, development, systems integration, outsourcing, infrastructure management and solutions, and portal management. We also provide mobility, social networking, business analytics and cloud computing services.
Headquartered in Singapore, NCS has over 8,000 staff serving governments and large global commercial enterprises. We provide solutions across a spread of industries including the public sector, defence and homeland security, education, transportation and logistics, airport and aviation, healthcare and life sciences, financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications and utilities.
Life at Singtel/NCS Group
At NCS, we see work as more than a career. As a nurturing organisation, we find meaning and fulfilment in what we do.
Every employee plays an important role in NCS, which is rich in diversity. Our people come from different disciplines and countries, including Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, and Singapore. We believe in nurturing talents early in their careers, and aim to build a strong cohesive team to drive and sustain our business success.
Our strong performance has been sustained through our commitment to develop our people and help them align their skills with our business objectives. We adopt an open and informal approach, encouraging employees to share and learn from each other.
We provide competitive, performance-based pay and offer a range of activities that nourish and sustain our employees’ well-being. A highly engaged, productive workforce stems from living a balanced and healthy life. To ensure the physical, mental, and emotional wellness of our employees, NCS has built on-site childcare centres and a recreational clubhouse with gym facilities, and regularly organises activities to support family life and interests of our employees.
Moving to Singapore
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can get your employment pass as soon as within 7 days of arrival to Singapore, or a maximum of 31 days. If you require a visa to enter Singapore, allow for an added time of approximately 2 weeks for visa processing.