Piktochart offers visa sponsorship
Piktochart will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Penang, Malaysia
Are you relentless in your desire to design the most beautiful UI? Do you love shaping ideas and creating wireframes, prototypes, flow charts, and site maps? Piktochart needs your passion—join the team in Malaysia! Read more about Piktochart
- Collaborate with the team to define and implement innovative solutions for the direction and user experience of the product in the form of UI flows, visual mock-ups, prototypes and clear design specifications.
- Work directly with the project team to shape ideas and create wireframes, prototypes, flow charts, site maps and so on, in order to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Explore and study effective UI designs, trends, best practices when it comes to interactions, animations, layouts etc.
- Design beautiful, intuitive interfaces for our web app interface, while adhering to our branding and design guidelines. You’re also welcome to challenge the existing brand outlines!
- Conduct user research on versions of prototype evaluate user feedback on usability of the design.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a UI designer, preferably on web applications.
- Passion for all aspects of user interface design and a keen eye for details.
- Proficiency in Sketch, as well as wireframing and prototyping tools such as Balsamiq and Invision.
- Passion for designing products with simple, intuitive experiences that delight customers.
- Good understanding of user-centered design principles to effectively improve the usability of a product.
- Experience with the Responsive Design methodology.
- Experience in front-end programming with HTML/CSS, Bootstrap/Foundation or any other frameworks.
- Experience in mobile app application design.
- Experience in micro-interaction design.
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits package!
- If you are relocating from abroad, we will arrange your working visa.
- We offer a relocation package to help you settle in your new home.
The Piktochart family is looking for a passionate and skillful user interface designer able to combine insights from users to produce wireframes while considering the best user experience from all angles. To do that, you will need relentless testing, researching and learning from what other apps do.
We’d also like to review your design portfolio as a requirement. In your portfolio, we'll be looking for your creativity in creating beautiful UI designs by leveraging advanced knowledge of UCD, UX and design patterns.
This is a full-time role based in Penang, Malaysia, and we're not offering remote working.
About Piktochart in Malaysia
The close-knit team behind Piktochart brings you a web application that empowers people who cannot design to create visual content. Some of our users include educators from Harvard, product managers at Google, Starwood Hotels, PWC and many non-profit organizations, freelancers and entrepreneurs. They use Piktochart based on our ability to help them design a compelling story. Piktochart started out with our faith and family as our foundation. We love what we do and our users, and constantly try to get better at our craft!
Life at Piktochart
Our 15,000 sq ft office is equipped with a fully stocked pantry, 6 brainjuice rooms, foosball table, electronic dart and much more. We're a small company, but we provide great benefits: health insurance, a Macbook Air/Pro, lots of fun activities like laser tag, catered meals, annual retreats at exotic places (Seoul, Melbourne & Maldives), etc.
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.