Lecturer in Information Systems and Analytics
Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
NUS SoC offers visa sponsorship
NUS SoC will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
The NUS School of Computing is highly ranked internationally. It has a student population of more than 2,000, a quarter of them pursuing graduate studies. The Department of Information Systems and Analytics is looking to fill Analytics senior lecturer or lecturer positions in several areas. Read more about NUS SoC
- You have a PhD in information systems or a related field. Some teaching experience in higher education settings will be an advantage.
- Please submit your application with the link to the following documents in a single PDF. You can use Google Drive, Dropbox or any other file storage service. The PDF should include:
- A cover letter that indicates the position applied for and the main research interests
- Curriculum Vitae
- A teaching statement
- A research statement
- One research paper
- Be ready to provide the contact information of 3 referees when submitting your online application.
Compensation & Benefits
- Large start-up research grants.
- Internationally competitive salary and benefits.
- We will assist with relocation costs for you and your family.
- An extremely collegial and research-conducive environment for professional development.
The school consists of two departments: computer science and information systems and analytics, offering a diverse spectrum of degree programmes.
We are looking to fill positions in the following areas:
Enterprise systems design and development (including software architecture, design patterns, Object-oriented requirement analysis and design)
Server-side design and development (including Java EE, .NET)
Front-end interface design and development (e.g., action-oriented web application development, component oriented web application development)
Database and data visualisation (SQL, NoSQL, relational database systems, document database, visualization of data etc.)
Enterprise architecture planning and design
Python and Java programming
About NUS SoC in Singapore
NUS Computing is committed to offering its students the best educational experience possible and every opportunity to reach their maximum potential. Besides engaging and inspiring a new generation of innovators and pioneers, our faculty members are also involved in a diverse body of award-winning research and numerous noteworthy projects. Our Computer Science and Information Systems departments conduct relevant, innovative studies in areas such as artificial intelligence, human computer interaction, multimedia systems, social computing, electronic commerce and information management.
Moving to Singapore
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can get your employment pass as soon as within 7 days of arrival to Singapore, or a maximum of 31 days. If you require a visa to enter Singapore, allow for an added time of approximately 2 weeks for visa processing.