Front-End React Developer
Supported by Work in Estonia
This job posting is a part of Work in Estonia campaign. Apply before September 23rd for an all-expenses paid trip to Estonia, where employers compete to hire and relocate you to the most digitally advanced country in the world. Finalists will be announced in early October!
in Tallinn, Estonia
Ready to find out if making the online gaming industry a safe, enjoyable, and innovative experience really is your playground? All you have to do is succeed in the game requirements below and claim the win! Let’s find out, shall we?! Here we go! Read more about Global Gaming
- Your mission as an experienced React/Redux developer is to, via diligent coding, contribute towards the successful delivery of a variety of large and small projects at Global Gaming. In order to succeed at this level, who you are is of ultimate importance. Besides being a curious and intelligent individual by nature, you:
- Know firsthand all there is to know about building applications in the Flux pattern with re-usable components. And you have a proven track record to show for it!
- Are familiar with distributing code as NPM packages. Plus, testing their code is part of your daily routine!
- Are no stranger to designing responsive HTML and CSS templates, with a focus on UX.
- Have thorough knowledge of Webpack to automated builds and deployments.
- Understand Scrum, Kanban, and Code Review processes. Easy peasy!
- Are a “left-brained” person: you have an analytical mind coupled with a methodical approach. Logical is definitely one of the typical words people use to describe you!
- Think along the lines of “What problems?! There are only solutions!”
- Estimate your work accurately, are great at self-management, and deliver to deadlines. Always!
- Are truly enthusiastic about development and technology, which is why you are a self-learner who is aware of what's happening not just today, but also tomorrow.
- And, naturally, your English is excellent!
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary with additional perks, e.g. annual health-related reimbursements of up to €450, on-site massage twice a month, travel insurance, and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy, but delicious) snacks.
- Work with a truly fun and supportive multinational team (and yes, a healthy dose of humour is guaranteed on a regular basis!).
- Really make a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry within a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organization.
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry.
Right, you have already got the idea that your role is all about working with different people and it will include many horizontal relationships to really make it work. Besides the whole team eagerly waiting for you, these are the people you will be co-operating with most closely on this mission:
• You will be reporting to the Development Team Lead and working closely with the Development Team across different locations.
• A variety of other different internal as well as external stakeholders.
You totally would choose them for the mission too? Congratulations! It looks like you have got what it takes to be a winner in this game.
If you ticked off the boxes above and passed the game with flying colours, we are waiting to play together with you.
The Mission awaits!
About Global Gaming in Malmö, Sweden
Global Gaming is a growing gaming operator with a strong foothold in the Nordic region who offers innovative, secure and high-quality gaming services to B2B and B2C sites and their players through our proprietary platform.
The B2C sites run by Global Gaming include Netticasino.com, Koti Kasino and Viking Slots as well as the new kid on the block, Ninja Casino, that utilises the bespoke Global Gaming payment solution integration that simply requires a deposit via a player’s bank for the entire gaming experience to run smoothly, efficient and secure.
Life at Global Gaming
We aim to employ and improve specialized staff, who wants to offer an innovative and safe gaming experience for our customers in their local language.
The Global Gaming Group currently employs staff at three main locations in Malmö, Tallinn and Malta.
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.