Technical Project Manager
Global Gaming offers visa sponsorship
Global Gaming will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
We are looking for a technical project manager to facilitate cooperation between the
product owner and the marketing and operations teams. Read more about Global Gaming
- Coordinate approval and feedback for new product features and their implementation.
- Communicate product updates, new functionalities, options and tools within the marketing and operation teams.
- Identify relevant tools and facilitate and integrate tools (in-house build/3rd party).
- Coordinate landing page implementation based on requirements from internal stakeholders.
- Be responsible for technical quality review and overall acceptance testing in the marketing and operations teams.
- Fulfil the capacity of technical advisory within internal marketing and operations projects, and in projects where the teams have a stake.
- Act as the single point of contact relating to the technical needs of the departments.
- Serve as product owner within marketing and operations for all technical projects, generating ideas to improve the products.
- Be responsible for the technical side of Tag Manager (writing or facilitating and verifying JS code generated or requested by Web Analytics).
- Ensure relevant documentation is created and all stakeholders are aware of the functionality of new tools and features.
- You have marketing experience at a tech-focused organisation, where you cooperated closely with the product owner and the development and design teams.
- Alternatively, you have experience as a developer from a marketing-focused organisation, from where you have extensive experience working in close cooperation with both digital marketing and design teams.
- Alternatively, you have held a role with similar responsibilities or worked as a technical project or account manager.
- You are able to communicate needs from marketing and operations stakeholders to the product development teams based on your understanding of both marketing and development lingo.
- You are familiar with Scrum methodology.
- You are proactive. Based on your understanding of marketing and product development, you are able to proactively suggest solutions and foresee dependencies that will be influenced by changes.
- You are independent. When facing a challenge, you take responsibility for solving the challenge by yourself or with input from relevant colleagues.
- You are service-minded. You take pride in delivering a high-quality service and assistance for your colleagues.
- You are pragmatic. You have a good understanding of business that enables you to prioritise activities and tasks based on what has the biggest impact on our business goals.
- You are eager to learn, develop and challenge yourself.
- Experience managing multiple projects at the same time is a plus.
- At Global Gaming we offer you exciting and dedicated colleagues with diverse backgrounds plus subsidised health benefits, a competitive salary as well as plenty of room for growth and professional and personal development.
This is a new role within the marketing department at Global Gaming, where you will report to the chief marketing officer. To be the right person for this role, you should have a significant positive impact on the cooperation between the product development teams and the marketing and operations teams.
To achieve this, you will identify requirements, needs and ideas from the marketing and
operations teams and work with the key stakeholders to prioritise requirements. Following this, you will clearly and precisely communicate the requirements to product owners and development teams as user stories or feature requests and follow up on progress. You will also manage and liaise with external technical resources or consultants, to ensure developments align with department and company goals.
You will also receive training that will give you a thorough understanding of Global Gaming’s proprietary platform and what dependencies exist. This will, within a few months, enable you to be the bridge between product development and our marketing and operations teams.
This role will, in the future, also include close cooperation with the conversation optimisation team as well as CRM and BI, and the role could develop into a role as product owner for one or more internal products or another role depending on your interests, development and career aims.
When you join Global Gaming as our new colleague, you join a company that is developing and growing fast. We work from three different locations, based in Malmö, Sweden; Tallinn, Estonia and Sliema, Malta.
About Global Gaming in Malmö, Sweden
Global Gaming is a growing gaming operator with a strong foothold in the Nordic region who offers innovative, secure and high-quality gaming services to B2B and B2C sites and their players through our proprietary platform.
The B2C sites run by Global Gaming include Netticasino.com, Koti Kasino and Viking Slots as well as the new kid on the block, Ninja Casino, that utilises the bespoke Global Gaming payment solution integration that simply requires a deposit via a player’s bank for the entire gaming experience to run smoothly, efficient and secure.
Life at Global Gaming
We aim to employ and improve specialized staff, who wants to offer an innovative and safe gaming experience for our customers in their local language.
The Global Gaming Group currently employs staff at three main locations in Malmö, Tallinn and Malta.
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.