Cyber Security Product Sales Manager
Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
ST Engineering offers visa sponsorship
ST Engineering will sponsor the work pass application cost for the hired candidate.
As Cyber Security Product Sales Manager, you will play a leading role in coordinating the deal process to maximize the company’s financial outcome. Read more about ST Engineering
- Create and hunt for new opportunities to create new revenue to drive the achievement of both strategic and financial objectives.
- Develop go-to-market tiered pricing and discount strategy for our in-house design and build cyber security products.
- Synthesize customers, channel partners (distributors, system integrators, resellers, etc) and internal feedback and evolve the partners’ engagement plans.
- Prepare product quotations, and project tender submissions.
- Use influence and work across global ST Engineering teams and partners to seek new business leads, and develop and engage business prospects.
- Prepare and deliver business reviews to management regarding sales and revenue, partners’ revenue influence, customer wins through partnership, and overall progress on partners’ pricing strategy.
- You have a degree in business administration/engineering, with at least 5 years’ experience in channel partner development, business development, product sales, product marketing, and/or outbound product management.
- You have knowledge and experience with cyber security solutions and products.
- You are trained and certified in technical solutioning on leading solution platforms, e.g. CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, CSSLP, etc.
- You have strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- You have a passion for sales.
- You pay close attention-to-detail and have an appreciation for the technical and financial aspects of product management.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
About ST Engineering in Singapore
ST Engineering is a global technology, defence and engineering group specialising in the aerospace, electronics, land systems and marine sectors. The Group employs about 22,000 people across offices in Asia, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East, serving customers in more than 100 countries. Our employees bring innovation and technology together to create smart engineering solutions for customers in the defence, government and commercial segments. With more than 500 smart city projects across 70 cities in our track record, we are also helping transform cities through our suite of Smart Mobility, Smart Security and Smart Environment solutions.
Life at ST Engineering
In an organisation that thrives on innovation, your career is one that is yours to shape. At ST Engineering, our people are our greatest resource because it is from our talents that solutions to meet tomorrow’s challenges are generated and created. Find out more about life in a global company that is shaping vital industry segments and join us for a career that takes you around the world while you follow your passion and discover the next big innovative breakthrough.
We pride ourselves on being at the leading edge of business and technology. We encourage employees to think outside of the box and we provide them with time and resources to explore new areas for innovative ideas. After all, the best way to predict the future is to invent it.
We provide continuous learning and development opportunities to strengthen our functional and leadership competencies.
The future of our business is based on the investment we make in the workforce today. We believe in the importance of keeping minds sharp and continuously improving competencies through mentoring, and professional and leadership programmes.
We are not in the business of hiring for jobs; we hire for CAREERS. A professional career has to be built over the long term. ST Engineering’s various strategic business sectors and functional areas offer a diversity that few other companies offer. This means a multitude of growth and development opportunities for you. Your career progression is based on your performance, personal attributes and ability to assume higher responsibilities.
People are essential in our drive for excellence and help us stay ahead of the game. A myriad of learning opportunities is available to help you keep learning and achieve your fullest potential. All new members of the ST Engineering family can look forward to a structured on-boarding programme, followed with a series of competency-based leadership and professional development programmes.
We believe in an all-rounded employee experience. Meaningful work, empowerment to make a difference in people’s lives, coupled with competitive remuneration and benefits as well as opportunities for growth are key to our success.
We take good care of our own. Besides competitive remuneration, we offer a variety of benefits such as leave schemes, medical and dental benefits, health screenings and various wellness programmes.
We work hard and play even harder! Our staff recreation club organises various fun-filled activities regularly, to help us relax and get to know each other better.
Moving to Singapore
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can get your employment pass as soon as within 7 days of arrival to Singapore, or a maximum of 31 days. If you require a visa to enter Singapore, allow for an added time of approximately 2 weeks for visa processing.