Lead Front-End Engineer
in Munich, Germany
Looking for a fulfilling role with great responsibility and freedom? Lead a highly skilled front-end engineering team in Germany and oversee the entire architecture to ensure it scales beautifully and looks great! Read more about SimScale
- You will ensure that the code is of highest quality, can be tested properly and can be easily added to a continuous integration system.
- You will work together with back-end developers to achieve clear, clean and maintainable APIs.
- Working in the Scrum framework, you will make sure that the front-end team builds on a solid architecture that fulfills functional requirements and is maintainable and scalable.
- In addition, it is your responsibility to stay on top of technological developments and evaluate and integrate them if applicable.
- Very good practical experience in the development of complex and scalable web application front-ends (including technologies like CDN, Continuous Delivery, etc.)
- Very good skills in programming responsive user interfaces that communicate with RESTful APIs
- Professional experience with developing large software systems in an Agile, Linux-based environment
- Very good English skills
- == Bonus if you have: ==
- Experience in technical mentoring or leadership
- Affinity for IT security
- Experience in the conducting of A/B tests
- A degree in computer science (or comparable)
- A dynamic and result-driven personality that enjoys working within a rapidly changing environment
- Additional language skills (e.g. German)
- Let's discuss your salary and benefits!
- We will provide visa sponsorship.
- We have very flexible working hours.
Are you looking for a “front-end captain” job, where you’ll hold overall responsibility for a top-notch web application front-end and can let your creativity flow freely?
As our team lead, you will drive the front-end architecture design and development to provide users with a high-performant, scalable and modern product that works responsively on any device.
We offer a great deal of freedom/leeway and responsibility over your work. You will also get to work with an international and enthusiastic team with high technical expertise, who also know how to have lots of fun!
About SimScale in München, Germany
At SimScale, our mission is to help engineers worldwide develop their products faster, easier, and better. We are fascinated by the potential of simulation technology and work hard to make it easier and more accessible than ever before. To that end, we are building the world’s first completely web-based engineering simulation platform—bringing high-performance computing technology to the fingertips of every engineer and scientist in the world.
Moving to Germany
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Germany within 14-60 working day. If you need a visa to enter Germany, the visa processing time will be added to that.