Technical Account and Inside Sales Representative
in Helsinki, Finland
Does building strong customer relationships come naturally to you? Do you know how to create the smoothest customer onboarding experience? Join a growing team in the beautiful seaside city of Helsinki and live it up in the Nordics! Read more about Callstats.io
- You will interact with our top customers on a day-to-day basis and assist in the development and management of customer onboarding.
- Your job will also involve collaborating with the customers and the technical team to design new product features.
- You have developed and managed customer relationships.
- You are able to upsell and upgrade customers.
- You are able to work independently and collaboratively.
- You are capable of supporting all functions the sales process: onboarding, price modeling, and customer development.
- You have contributed to or built a customer support knowledge base.
- You are familiar with PSQL or a similar database query language.
- Let's talk about your salary and benefits!
- Immediate impact: You are part of a small but growing team and your impact is immediately felt. There is no shortage of interesting and challenging tasks.
- Friday demo: Every week you get to show off your contributions and get immediate feedback.
- Great team: Our team is sharp, eccentric, loyal, and ambitious.
- Fun times: Weekly and monthly outings, sports.
- Education: Our commitment to learning as a team and individual growth, also hackathons.
Our solutions aim to excite our customers daily. Data is the most critical part of our product and we're constantly raising the bar on our user experience. We're now looking for an account and inside sales rep to join our business team and take our user experience to the next level.
What is the hardest real-world distributed system or networking problem you have ever diagnosed and perhaps solved? Explain it in your cover letter in as much detail as you can. We love reading about reverse engineering. Even if you're not a super-technical person, we'd love to hear about your nightmare situations with your home or office internet.
We are a startup based in Helsinki, Finland. Callstats.io is our first product, built to monitor and manage the media quality in realtime communication applications. We often refer to callstats.io as "Google Analytics for WebRTC". Our vision is a world where communication is both frictionless and effortless to set up, operate, and scale.
We collect millions of network and media quality metrics from our customers around the world. We analyze, cluster, and categorize them based on various attributes. Our cloud infrastructure creates reports and alerts the customers when their users experience degrades. Our systems also attempt to automagically fix issues. The optimizations empower our customers to provide a superior service quality compared to their competitors.
Our team is made up of engineers that have shipped code for various networking companies.