in Eindhoven, Netherlands
Do you know the ins and outs of SEM and the dos and don'ts of online marketing campaigns? Join the StudyPortals team in the Netherlands! Read more about StudyPortals
- You have 2-3 years' experience in digital marketing for an online product/service.
- You have experience building integrated online campaigns from concept to implementation.
- You can deliver complex campaigns and coordinate with different stakeholders.
- You can work with major web analytics and SEO/SEM program management solutions (e.g. Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Spyfu) and leverage the data to drive goals and enhance ROI.
- You understand design and smart copy and recognize fresh approaches to advertising.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have knowledge and experience of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting and social media advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more).
- You're an excellent communicator and creative thinker.
- You're familiar with social media platforms and willing to take initiative in creating engaging content.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You're open and enjoy an environment of direct constructive feedback.
- You have international study experience.
- You can monitor online marketing campaigns in real time and report on progress and key findings for improvement of user growth, conversion and goal value.
- You're eager to collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all online marketing campaigns.
- You're capable of translating creative online marketing concepts and leading the implementation and execution that adhere to brand message and campaign direction.
- You stay up to date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to search engine marketing, social media marketing, and programmatic media buying.
- Last but not least, our mission and core values should match your own and give you energy.
- We offer employee referral bonuses and an annual personal development budget, because personal growth is key!
- You will get a competitive salary, including an excellent bonus scheme.
- We offer an attractive collective insurance package with IAK, covering public and private insurance from healthcare and home insurance to car and liability insurance.
- This is an opportunity to make our world a little better, and be at the core of the growth phase of a study choice giant that the global market is desperately waiting for.
- We're located in the vibrant Strijp-S area in Eindhoven—an exciting hub of entrepreneurship, technology and design, just 10 minutes from the city centre and 15 minutes from the airport.
- We have an informal, entrepreneurial, and flexible atmosphere where self-initiative is highly appreciated.
StudyPortals is looking for a search engine marketing specialist to work in the diverse field of online marketing campaigns. Working closely with our digital marketing specialist and marketing director, you'll be responsible for optimizing online paid campaigns, conceptualizing new online marketing ideas, connecting with our audience on social media, and reaching out to industry influencers.
As part of our community and intelligence department, you’ll gain hands-on experience and insights into our successful global online strategy. If you’re looking for an opportunity to apply your campaign management skills, your passion for online marketing, and your drive to create a lasting effect in the education industry, this is your chance to do all that while having lots of fun!
What you'll be able to say to your friends when they ask what you do: “I make sure that students worldwide know how awesome StudyPortals is and how we make a real impact on the student decision-making journey by running all kinds of online marketing campaigns.”
About StudyPortals in Eindhoven, Netherlands
StudyPortals is a fast-growing online platform where students can find and compare their education options internationally.
Our mission is to empower the world to choose education. We focus on quality from both a student as well as a university perspective: offering the best information for students, and low-effort, cost-effective, and result-based marketing for universities.
Over 2,450 universities participate across 67 countries, creating transparency across 117,000+ study programmes. We have a large global visitor base of over 19 million visits every year.
The StudyPortals team now consists of over a hundred and seventy people worldwide from 35 different nationalities, and we're expecting to grow the team to about 200 people in the upcoming year. StudyPortals proudly ranks 18th in the 2015 Employee satisfaction ranking, an annual survey carried out by SatisAction and the NRC. Our HQ is located in Eindhoven, in the iconic Klokgebouw, at Strijp-S, a hub of entrepreneurship, technology, and design. We also have operations in Boston, Melbourne, Manchester, Stockholm and Bucharest.