Customer Success Manager
in Düsseldorf, Germany
If customer success is your bread and butter and Düsseldorf is your home, take a look at this cool home-based job Whisbi is offering! Read more about Whisbi
- Provide a world-class customer experience and help drive the ongoing engagement strategy
- Drive customer satisfaction to support renewals, upsells and key accounts
- Maintain the tools used by our team, and support ongoing projects and initiatives
- Report and improve key customer success and team metrics
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders in supporting customer needs
- Help cultivate customers as references and case studies, and partner with other teams to continually improve the customer experience
- Partner with sales on cross and upsell opportunities while maintaining a trusted advisor relationship with customers
- You have a BA/BS degree.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience and have seen customer success operate at scale.
- You have demonstrated experience working across teams including sales, support, engineering, operations, and marketing.
- You have experience leading client relationships and building relationships with senior personnel. Marketing Environments is a plus.
- You're willing to roll up your sleeves and get into the details of the business, manage customer accounts, and drive the business to hit our goals.
- You have an understanding of metrics: you know what drives your customers' business and how it affects ours.
- You have experience with Salesforce and other CRM solutions. Experience with a CS-specific solution is a plus.
- You have experience working at SaaS companies, specifically in a smaller environment.
- You have the capability to support internal software solutions, especially CRM or Customer tools.
- You have a strong process-building mindset and the ability to balance competing priorities.
- You're excited to work in a smaller team startup environment and support a rapidly growing team.
- You have a passion for delivering customer satisfaction.
- You have excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- You're proficient in written and spoken German and English.
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits package!
For this position, we are looking for a customer success pro based in Düsseldorf and willing to work from home. In this role, you will oversee strategic account management, customer operations, and help develop practices to ensure Whisbi’s ability to scale in Europe. You will be part of an international team of professionals striving to keep our customers happy, increase the Whisbi solution usage, and ensure renewals.
This position requires a driven and talented professional with leadership experience, strong customer service capabilities, a collaborative work ethic, solid problem-solving skills, and a positive and professional demeanor. Moreover, we need a self-starter and leader with an interest in the marketing or high-tech sector. If you're a strategic thinker with a customer-first mentality and experience delivering exceptional customer support, get in touch!
About Whisbi in Barcelona, Spain
Whisbi is a global provider of a mobile-first conversational commerce platform that combines live video, chat, voice and chatbot functionalities to increase sales conversion and boost live engagement.
Our customers are global companies in Telco, Auto, Insurance, and Banking, among others, who want to create winning omnichannel customer experiences online. Whisbi’s all-in-one, software-as-a-service gives marketers the opportunity to add a layer of interactivity and personalization to their websites and online marketing campaigns while enabling Sales and eCommerce executives to increase their conversion rate quicker and more efficiently than ever before.
Whisbi is located in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, USA and serves clients worldwide: Vodafone, Verizon, BMW, GM, Volkswagen, Citi Bank and many more.
Moving to Germany
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Germany within 14-60 working day. If you need a visa to enter Germany, the visa processing time will be added to that.