MaGIC does not offer visa sponsorship
MaGIC will not arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate or cover the associated costs.
in Cyberjaya, Malaysia
Do you have a knack for networking? We're looking for a relations manager to scour the Malaysian and global markets for strong startups that MaGIC should have in its network, as well as strategize to recruit startups. Read more about MaGIC
- Scope out the market in Malaysia and worldwide for strong startups that MaGIC should have in its network.
- Work with the accelerator director to build and execute strategies for recruiting startups.
- Organise and execute alumni events, job fairs, and any summits including networking events and meetups, to maintain continuous engagement with MaGIC alumni.
- Work with other stakeholders to strategize and plan programs that bring together alumni (startups and entrepreneurs), corporates, investors, and policymakers.
- Work closely with the marketing team to run communication, including social media accounts and newsletters, targeting our community of startups and entrepreneurs.
- Advise on and design content marketing strategies of startups throughout the duration of the accelerator/bootcamp programs.
- You have excellent networking skills.
- You have extensive experience planning a large variety of events.
- You do not shy away from public speaking.
- You have experience with digital marketing.
- You are eligible to work in Malaysia.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
Our Way of Work (WoW): We have a mandate to create a body of extraordinary global entrepreneurs to drive the nation towards the goals of 2020 and beyond.
We are here to ignite entrepreneurs, to create global leaders that will make a meaningful impact in the world.
We are coach, mentor, connector, integrator and enabler.
We do whatever it takes to ensure you become a global firebrand.
We can do this only if we ignite and nurture the entrepreneur in ourselves first, then infecting the world with our passion, spirit and drive.
Check out the various programs, events and online tools – the aim is to connect and encourage collaboration among entrepreneurs and increase visibility for startups, to facilitate mentoring, skill and knowledge-sharing, and have resources available to anyone who is interested in starting a company in Malaysia.
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.