Senior Executive of Digital Marketing
Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
MaGIC does not offer visa sponsorship
MaGIC will not arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate or cover the associated costs.
in Cyberjaya, Malaysia
We're looking for a senior executive of digital marketing to join our team in Cyberjaya, Malaysia. We're looking for someone who has extensive experience with social media platforms and marketing, and is passionate about our mission to create a body of extraordinary global entrepreneurs to drive the nation towards the future! Read more about MaGIC
- Develop content to reach a targeted audience based on campaigns, programmes, and activities.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users across social media platforms.
- Oversee the design for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media platforms.
- Co-manage promotions and social advertisement campaigns.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy in accordance with KPIs.
- Analyze data to create departmental reports as needed.
- Assist in the development and management of marketing initiatives, i.e. communications, branding, campaigns, strategies, budget, plans, content and editorial support and events for social media reach.
- Assist in ensuring the execution of an appropriate brand vision, objective and supporting strategies for MaGIC through social media.
- Closely monitor social media trends and news for MaGIC-related mentions.
- Assist in the crafting of departmental documents in adherence to MaGIC’s compliance processes.
- You have extensive experience with social media marketing.
- You have a proven success record with previous social media campaigns and activities you have implemented in the past.
- You are comfortable with taking a leading role in overseeing the design for MaGIC's social media platforms - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- You are up-to-date on current social media trends.
- You are eligible to work in Malaysia.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
Our Way of Work (WoW): We have a mandate to create a body of extraordinary global entrepreneurs to drive the nation towards the goals of 2020 and beyond.
We are here to ignite entrepreneurs, to create global leaders that will make a meaningful impact in the world.
We are coach, mentor, connector, integrator and enabler.
We do whatever it takes to ensure you become a global firebrand.
We can do this only if we ignite and nurture the entrepreneur in ourselves first, then infecting the world with our passion, spirit and drive.
Check out the various programs, events and online tools – the aim is to connect and encourage collaboration among entrepreneurs and increase visibility for startups, to facilitate mentoring, skill and knowledge-sharing, and have resources available to anyone who is interested in starting a company in Malaysia.
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.