Senior Product Owner (Connectivity)
Agoda offers visa sponsorship
Agoda will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Bangkok, Thailand
The senior product owner – connectivity, is a senior role overseeing a team of 5+ product owners that work together with 10+ software development scrum teams. This role is based in our Bangkok, Thailand office. Read more about Agoda
- Lead company-wide product innovation in connectivity product development by overseeing the roadmaps and overall vision of the team.
- Communicate your vision and results extensively with stakeholders across the organization.
- Coordinate and ultimately be responsible for projects and products in connectivity, and be able to define and track key KPIs.
- Initiate and lead strategic supply partnerships that have potential to have significant impact on Agoda’s top and bottom lines.
- Become an expert in connectivity: the technology, the features competitors provide to accommodation partners, how the market is evolving, how to drive behavior beneficial to our end customers through the design of the product, among others.
- MBA, advanced computer science or engineering degree.
- Experience with high volume external facing APIs.
- Experience in the travel technology industry.
- You are extremely comfortable with data and analysis with a proven ability to leverage analytics and quantitative methods to inform and influence decision-making.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and build relationships with people across all levels and organizations internally and externally, across multiple geographies.
- Highly organized and comfortable with making tough prioritization decisions.
- Able to effectively keep track of moving parts across projects, and adapt to new information and goals.
- Prior success in managing complex projects.
- Ability to motivate and inspire a team to achieve beyond what they imagined possible.
- Prior experience managing a team.
- Apply and let's talk about your salary.
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to work at the cutting edge of travel technology? Would you want to work in a rapidly growing company with some of the sharpest minds in the industry? How about living in one of the world’s most beautiful countries, one top-rated by expats? Then Agoda is the place for you!
Agoda is an online hotel and accommodation booking website part of the Priceline Group (alongside Kayak, booking.com, rentalcars.com, and others), which is by far the largest and fastest growing travel portfolio in the world. The best part is that each brand operates independently, meaning we have the resources of a big enterprise, but the mentality of an entrepreneurial startup.
Connectivity is at the core of several companywide strategic initiatives with revenue impact in the billions of dollars, and you will need to have strong business acumen, together with a track record of leading the vision and roadmap of major cross functional initiatives. Importantly, you’ve had prior experience leading a team of product owners/managers in an agile environment, ideally working with external facing APIs.
Agoda.com is one of the largest online hotel and accommodation platforms in the world. As a Priceline Group company, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Offering over 1 million accommodation options worldwide in 197 different destinations in 38 languages, our globe-spanning network of travel experts is at the cutting edge of an industry that is rapidly transforming the way the world travels.
Technology is not just what we do—it’s at the heart of who we are. From IT professionals managing hundreds of millions of data points to market managers building relationships with hotels to PR specialists networking with media around the globe, Agoda.com delivers an exciting, fast-paced environment in every one of our 36 locations worldwide.
Life at Agoda
Our workforce of over 2,800 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe is truly one of our biggest strengths. We pride ourselves on a dynamic workplace where creativity thrives and collaboration is key. A positive, enjoyable culture where people work hard but smile often is what keeps our team spirit high, and we encourage communication to be open, frequent, and constructive. We choose people who are dedicated to making things great, who are able to push boundaries, and who understand that cutting-edge products come from cutting-edge ideas. Our industry moves fast, and so must we—but we have a great time doing it.
Journey with us.
Agoda is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.