VP of Sales
Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
Plumbr offers visa sponsorship
Plumbr will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tartu, Estonia
We're looking for a driven VP of sales to accelerate our growth to MRR 1,000,000+ EUR! You'll be responsible for building and operating the customer-facing half of Plumbr, including marketing, sales, and customer success disciplines. Are you up to the challenge? Read more about Plumbr
- Develop, test and operate different channels in different markets.
- Define, monitor and optimize the hand-off from marketing to sales and from sales to account management.
- Make sales funnels transparent and predictable for each channel.
- Build, develop and manage the sales team.
- Develop the compensation programs for the sales team.
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities.
- Your success will be measured via the revenue you and your team will bring in, fuelling the future growth of the company.
- You have built a go-to-market strategy and corporate sales plan.
- You have built and grown a channel.
- You have sold complex software solutions to enterprises.
- You have closed five and six-figure deals.
- You have been monitoring and evaluating sales rep progress against stated expectations.
- You have managed a team of 5 or more salespeople.
- You have managed key customer relationships and closed strategic opportunities.
- You have worked in small companies where all the supporting roles are not yet present.
- We expect you to work in Estonia for four months during the first six calendar months of our collaboration. The future location of the position depends on the strategy we work out together.
Compensation & Benefits
- Stock option package in a company entering the high growth phase.
- 28 days of paid annual vacation.
- A salary matching your experience and skill set.
- A seat and vote at the management board level.
- The possibility of building channels to different markets with your own team.
You will be joining a product company founded by engineers. Here's a bit about us at the moment:
- Our product is sticky (net dollar retention >100% YoY).
- Our company is growing and the track record signals we will be A-round ready in eight calendar months. Faster, if you join us.
- We have our first venture capital on board (karma.vc), total capital raised to date < 2M USD.
- Our first hires in marketing and account management just started a few months ago.
- Our current sales team consists of five people, operating a direct channel to local Estonian market and inside sales to Scandinavia.
- The entire staff at Plumbr is 20 people. We earn enough revenue to cover the costs for the current team.
About Plumbr in Tartu, Estonia
Our mission is to help our customers deliver faster and more reliable software to their end users. We do this by monitoring the real user experience of our customer’s software with our products. Our products capture information about bottlenecks and errors their end users are experiencing. Integrating this information to the customer processes enables our customers to improve the digital user experience and cut costs on maintenance.
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.