Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
Chasen Logistics Services Ltd does not offer visa sponsorship
We are looking to fill this position in our offices in Bangkok, Thailand, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, and Penang, Malaysia.
Chasen Logistics Services Ltd
in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
We're looking for a motivated sales executive to solicit for jobs and projects from potential customers, as well as coordinate with operations to ensure smooth completion of job. Choose to work in Bangkok, Thailand, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, or Penang, Malaysia. Read more about Chasen Logistics Services Ltd
- Solicit orders for jobs to meet assigned sales targets.
- Make cold calls/leads and arrange appointments with potential customers, initiate site surveys, secure and verify technical specifications/details, weight and dimensions of cargo.
- Develop customer relationships.
- Take measurement of equipment at locations.
- Assess and plan manpower and equipment requirements for jobs secured.
- Coordinate and inform operations staff of the requirements and liaise with the logistics executive on manpower and equipment required for the project execution.
- Manage projects from end to end.
- Conduct site surveys.
- Pass documentation to operations.
- Ensure delivery orders signed by customers (confirming completion of job) are passed to operations and admin assistant who will forward to accounts for billing.
- You have a degree/diploma in logistics/supply chain/transportation.
- You are able to travel with short notice, as and when required.
- You have at least 3 years of sales experience, but a passion for sales is key, so we welcome fresh graduates to apply as well.
- You're able to join us and start work immediately.
- Third party logistics and warehouse experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of the transportation business is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
About Chasen Logistics Services Ltd in Singapore
The Chasen Group traced its beginning all the way back to the 1990s when Mr Yap Koon Bee @ Louis Yap formed a partnership, Chasen Logistics Services, with two other partners to provide general logistics services such as the supply of labour for the stuffing and unstuffing of containers, packing and warehousing.
This business was formally incorporated as Chasen Logistics Services Pte Ltd ("CLSPL") in 1999 and the initial partnership was dissolved. In 2001, the labour supply business was discontinued to focus on the business of moving machinery and equipment for manufacturing companies and other businesses setting up operations in Singapore, relocating to new premises within Singapore as well as those moving their operations out of Singapore.
A significant milestone occurred in February 2007 when Chasen Holdings Limited was listed on the SGX-SESDAQ (now known as Catalist) via a reverse takeover of China Entertainment Sports Ltd.
Through the years, Chasen has expanded from being a specialist relocation solutions provider to a sponsored Catalist-listed Investment Holding Company on the Singapore Exchange. The Group businesses have since extend further up the supply chain to include third party logistics, technical and engineering services in Singapore, Malaysia, People’s Republic of China, Vietnam and Timor-Leste. The diversified revenue sources cover industries such as wafer fabrication, TFT display panel production, semi-conductor, chip testing & assembly, solar panel assembly, consumer electronics, telecommunications, marine, ordnance and construction sectors.
Yet another significant development happened when Chasen Holdings Limited was transferred from the Catalist to the Mainboard on the Singapore Exchange in February 2013.
Life at Chasen Logistics Services Ltd
Chasen has a team of competent and dedicated employees made up of professionals in marketing, project management, manufacturing, service operations and control as well as employees providing supporting functions and roles in the finance, procurement, customer service and administrative sections. The Group recognizes that employees are our most valued assets and we offer competitive remuneration package and career development opportunities to attract, retain and reward suitable and capable candidates who can add value to the growth of the organization.
We believe that an organization with strong corporate culture will produce capable and committed employees and we spare no effort in identifying and nurturing them.
In view that the Group is constantly on the lookout for talented and enthusiastic individuals to join us as we expand our businesses in the region and globally, candidates can be assured of a wide range of career opportunities and challenges at Chasen and we invite you to explore the possibility of a career with us.