MOVE Guides offers visa sponsorship
MOVE Guides will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
MOVE Guides is disrupting the talent mobility market and expanding their innovative engineering team. Are you equally comfortable in the business world and the technical realm? Passionate about hands-on technical consulting and creative problem-solving? Put your skills to the test as an implementation engineer in Tallinn, Europe's capital of innovation! Read more about MOVE Guides
- Work on the technical deployment and configuration of the Talent Mobility Cloud for new customers.
- Work on formal testing, troubleshooting, and QA.
- Develop and maintain internal and client-facing documentation.
- Create tooling and screens for configuration and deployment automation.
- Work on integration with key 3rd parties and customer APIs using Mulesoft, Apigee or a similar integration toolkit.
- Work on data cleaning and migration.
- You have SQL and database management skills.
- You have experience with version control (Git, Subversion).
- You have experience integrating SSO using OAuth and SAML 2.0.
- You have a working knowledge of Python and Java web frameworks.
- You have good communication and customer-facing skills.
- You have process improvement and planning experience or the right mentality to learn.
- You'll get a locally competitive salary that'll allow you to live comfortably in Tallinn.
- We'll help sort out your visa and work permit and make sure you get settled in smoothly—that's what we do, after all!
- We have a very relaxed office vibe—Friday beers, no suits, geeky t-shirts welcome.
As our implementation engineer, you'll take on the mantle of technical consultant for exciting projects at different sizes, levels of complexity, and geographic locations. You'll join forces with our services team to smoothly implement, adapt and configure our software with our clients.
Make no mistake—you will be absolutely integral to ensuring we move forward as a business. We'll trust you to support our implementation teams in taking our customers from a completed sales process to being live with our technology.
We are an agile team working in fortnightly sprint release cycles. You'll be joining the implementations team but also get to know our other products. We work in a very open environment where all ideas and feedback are welcome. You can bet we really mean it, too—you'll have plenty of opportunities to speak your mind at project kick-off and round table sessions, regular reviews, retrospectives, tech discussions, and debates. To help accelerate learning—one of our key values—we frequently hold drop-in sessions and lunch and learns. Occasionally, you may find yourself working on proofs of concept to bring in new ideas or technologies, helping us make sure we stay ahead of the game.
In return for your commitment, passion, and energy, our promise to you is to help you become the best in the world and grow your career. If you are self-motivated and love fast-paced, dynamic environments where you'll get to play with complicated code and new technologies, MOVE Guides is the place for you.
Ready for the career move of a lifetime? Want to live and work in a city known globally for its passion for all things tech? Apply now and let's get the ball rolling!
About MOVE Guides
MOVE Guides is a technology company offering mobility management software for some of the largest and best-known companies in the world to help them relocate their workforce around the world.
A modern global mobility program needs a powerful technology platform to keep pace with the complexities of relocation and the rapidly evolving global landscape. Our Talent Mobility Cloud is the leading platform for global mobility providing our customers with the tools and insight to centrally manage their entire mobility program from start to finish. It brings together their complete global mobility supply chain, expense management details and employee activities into a Single Mobility View.
We partner with HR and finance departments to manage and deliver full global mobility programs for new hires, relocations, projects, and expatriate assignments across more than 200 locations and with a global network of more than 1,000 vendor partners. Using MOVE Guides, companies meet their business objectives by improving employee satisfaction and productivity, increasing efficiency and ensuring financial controls and compliance.
In 6 years we have grown to 140+ employees in our offices in London, San Francisco, and Hong Kong. In March 2017, we acquired the Estonian startup Teleport and are now looking to significantly expand our engineering teams in our Tallinn office.
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.