Digital Marketing Specialist
in Tallinn, Estonia
Looking for new ways to use that creative mind of yours? In love with digital marketing and curious about life in Estonia? This job at Scoro should suit all your needs! Read more about Scoro
- Manage our PPC accounts and work closely with agencies to optimize for the highest results
- Create unique, compelling, SEO-aware content for web, blogs, social media and external publications
- Take good care of our website and social media accounts
- Test and experiment with new approaches, measure results/reach and alter accordingly
- Use the power of words, images, and technology to educate and attract customers
- At least a year of experience in digital marketing
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- A creative mind
- A knack for making complicated things sounds simple and clear
- Ability to manage and prioritize your time and tasks
- Extra points for previous experience in SaaS marketing, especially in PPC
- More extra points for previous experience from a creative/marketing/advertising agency
- Even more extra points for having worked with tools like Moz, HubSpot, Google Analytics
- Let's discuss your salary and benefits!
- You can expect an inspiring atmosphere flooded with humor and extensive sarcasm, flexible hours, and exciting opportunities to contribute to our business and product development. Awesome team events and excellent coffee go without saying!
If you're great with words, have an understanding of SEO and PPC, find digital marketing fascinating, and want to tackle challenges at a fast-growing international startup, this is the job for you.
To really thrive in this role, you should be passionate about improving the way people work. An interest in technical details—and software in general—will also help you fit in. Ideally, you have experience with the European market. So if you're looking for a job that is interesting, versatile, and challenging—you've found it.
When applying, please tell us your salary expectations. And don't forget to add a few lines about why hiring you is a good idea. We'll do all we can to welcome you into our supportive, hardworking team.
in Tallinn, Estonia
Scoro is the most comprehensive work management solution for professional and creative services that helps streamline work and eliminate routine tasks. We have about 10,000 users in more than 30 countries, who can’t imagine their life without Scoro. There’s a team of highly motivated revolutionists working in our Tallinn, London, Riga and Vilnius offices, dedicated to helping people work in a smarter way.