Technical Product Manager
in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Do you get really excited about the idea of building best-in-class cloud-based software tools? Do you get equally excited about the idea of doing it in a tropical country? This product management gig in Malaysia ticks both of those boxes and more! Read more about RinggitPlus
- Perform thorough analysis and recommend an approach to address market requirements and customer enhancements
- Create, maintain, and prioritize the team backlog and roadmap based on business value and/or ROI
- Partner with product owners and development teams to deliver world-class applications with input from customers, prospects, and advisory teams
- Provide information by preparing product sales forecasts and reports
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Run client beta and pilot programs with early-stage products
- Be an expert source in competitive analysis
- Establish and monitor time schedules with development, sales, and marketing
- Provide progress reporting, improve transparency by reporting information to stakeholders
- Provide rapid feedback, be accessible and participate proactively; be visible, vocal, and objective with internal teams and external clients
- Develop sales tools and collateral, perform product demos to customers
- Brief and train the sales force
- Analyze current and future partner and affiliate relationships for the product portfolio
- 6+ years of product management/marketing or technical experience with consumer internet products, applications, or services
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Ability to identify, evaluate and recommend technical and business alternatives that meet requirements
- Knowledge of online marketing and e-commerce systems
- Experience managing web applications and services across multiple platforms
- Expertise in gathering requirements from all levels of an organization
- Natural ability to develop concise accurate functional specifications, user stories, MRDs, FSDs, PRDs and BRDs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Let's discuss your salary and benefits!
- We will offer visa sponsorship for the right candidate.
Jirnexu is looking for a product maven. If you’re insanely interested in building best-in-class cloud-based software tools, join us! You'll be working with our sales, marketing, and product development teams to discover requirements, solve problems and deliver excellence.
This job calls for someone who can work well under pressure to meet multiple and sometimes competing deadlines. We'll trust you to make tough prioritization choices and find creative solutions to hard problems. So if you have what it takes to define and launch fantastic products, we'll be looking forward to reading your application!
Read more about our team here: medium.com/the-global-future-of-work/how-to-disrupt-fintech-in-the-tropics-13f3edd28141#.n4x0f14g4
Read the story of our first jobbaticler here: blog.jobbatical.com/a-westerners-guide-to-navigating-malaysian-culture-802dd9eb22f7#.7g8awoz25
About RinggitPlus in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
RinggitPlus.com is Malaysia's leading comparison website. Every day, we help people get more for their money, whether they're applying for a credit card, personal loan or a new insurance plan, planning the best mortgage for a dream house, or looking for great discounts from mobile service providers (and more).
Launched in 2013, RinggitPlus.com has gained a reputation for being the best place to apply for banking products online. In fact, seven out of ten Malaysians compare financial products on our site, discovering many deals that can't be found anywhere else on the internet (or even in banks and financial institutions)!
Headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, RinggitPlus.com is one of several brands owned and operated by FinTech company Jirnexu. We made our start back in 2012 when the company’s co-founders met and realised that they share a mutual passion for giving individuals the financial advice and tools they needed to spend money wisely. We later launched its sister site KreditGoGo.com in 2014 to help consumers in Indonesia save money, too.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.