Software Developer (Full-Stack)
Enevo offers visa sponsorship
Enevo will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Espoo, Finland
Enevo is growing their agile software development team in Espoo, and we are looking for a growth-minded full-stack software developer to join our team! Read more about Enevo
- Work on new features and fixes to our software and APIs, both on the back-end and the front-end side. (Our internal stack includes Angular 2, Python, PHP, Mysql, GIT and Jenkins.)
- Digitize and automate processes relating to service orders and delivery, as well as customer and partner communications.
- Integrate with third-party systems and analyze incoming data.
- Develop and pilot our new products.
- You have a relevant educational background, for example, a bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science.
- You have experience with SQL databases.
- You have excellent communication skills in English (Finnish is not necessary).
- Experience of RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of React-Native or Android development.
- Passion for beautifully simple UIs and great end-user experiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Flexible working hours.
- The possibility to modify the role according to your own interests.
- The possibility to work and deepen your expertise with experienced colleagues.
- An international team providing world-class solutions to our customers and partners.
Quality is one of our central values and we expect it to be close to your heart and working style. While working in a team, you will be given clear areas of responsibility, within which you are expected to take an active part in managing and planning the development.
We are agile in everything we do, finding out quickly what works and what doesn’t. New ideas are explored with an open mind and failures are embraced as an important step in learning as part of our quest for continuous improvement. The working atmosphere is laid back, but still very professional - we take pride in doing things properly, while adding a touch of fun to the mix. We value having a good work-life balance and like to get to know our colleagues also outside of work.
About Enevo in Boston, United States
Enevo is a technology-driven progressive waste management company, saving our clients money and saving the planet, all at once. We help commercial organizations across the U.S. and throughout the UK and Europe, measure, analyze, and manage their waste – reducing their waste-related operational costs and increasing recycling.
Founded in 2010, Enevo began in Finland, providing waste data from dumpster sensors using its proprietary analytics software to the U.K. and European local authorities and cities. Enevo now provides full management of waste and recycling services for restaurants, retail and commercial property customers throughout North America.
Enevo has raised more than $34M in private equity funding to date and continues to invest in technology and new processes to deliver the peace of mind its customers need.
Life at Enevo
Enevo is an international team with a united goal: to change the waste industry with technology and transparency.
We do that by providing technology and software that is unparalleled in the waste industry, and we love doing it. This unique offering requires us to be a global team of doers, constantly doing everything we can to meet the needs of our clients and partners.
We’re on a mission to transform the financial, environmental and social impact of waste. A revolutionary waste solution requires revolutionary thinkers and doers. Does this sound like you?