Global Gaming offers visa sponsorship
Global Gaming will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
Ready to find out if making the online gaming industry a safe, enjoyable, and innovative experience really is your playground? Let's find out, shall we?! Here we go! Read more about Global Gaming
- SEO audits to come up with ideas to improve content, site architecture as well as better the web property in co-operation with the developers.
- Creation and implementation of SEO strategies and campaigns (including outreach).
- Keyword research (a basic understanding of paid search is a must here!)
- Monitoring and reporting on progress and development of the web properties.
- Keeping the best practice guidelines up-to-date for the SEO team (including content writers, web developers, and designers).
- You are a curious and intelligent individual by nature.
- You are clearly a “left-brained” person: you have an analytical mind and problem-solving is totally your thing!
- You are passionate about SEO and particularly in the context of a career within the iGaming industry.
- You are committed to continuously improve and keep up with the relevant trends and standards.
- You have a basic understanding of how the internet works, and it´s a bonus if you also have an idea how PCs and servers communicate.
- You are great friends with Excel and can navigate it even with your eyes closed.
- You can read html and understand what parts are actually relevant to SEO.
- You are highly proficient in spoken and written English (extra brownie points for fluent Swedish and/or Finnish).
- You are a multi-tasker who can quickly switch direction and still keep your focus.
- You possess a high level of self-discipline.
- You have the personal initiative to get started and the stamina to persevere and see things through to a successful completion.
- You are curious and want to understand why things work the way they do: “why?” is definitely one of your favourite words.
- You can complete the joke: “what do you call it when twins are pleased?”
- Competitive salary with additional perks, e.g. annual health-related reimbursements of up to €450, travel insurance, and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy, but delicious) snacks.
- Work with a truly fun and supportive multinational team (and yes, a healthy dose of humour is guaranteed on a regular basis!)
- Really making a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry within a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organisation.
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry.
Since you know exactly what makes the customer tick, you will be on a mission to create content that ultimately attracts high quality customers, which in return improves customer lifetime value.
Your role is all about working with different people and it will include many horizontal relationships to really make it work. Besides the whole team eagerly waiting for you, these are the people you will be co-operating with most closely on this mission:
the SEO Team;
the Development Team.
Send us your CV together with a motivation letter. While you're at it, we have a little extra mission for you: imagine that we have just finished the interview and you feel it went really well. Just as you step out of the office, you find a lottery ticket and you win 10 million EUR. What would you do? This is one of these "no right-no wrong", only honest and "dream huge" answers!
About Global Gaming in Malmö, Sweden
Global Gaming is a growing gaming operator with a strong foothold in the Nordic region who offers innovative, secure and high-quality gaming services to B2B and B2C sites and their players through our proprietary platform.
The B2C sites run by Global Gaming include Netticasino.com, Koti Kasino and Viking Slots as well as the new kid on the block, Ninja Casino, that utilises the bespoke Global Gaming payment solution integration that simply requires a deposit via a player’s bank for the entire gaming experience to run smoothly, efficient and secure.
Life at Global Gaming
We aim to employ and improve specialized staff, who wants to offer an innovative and safe gaming experience for our customers in their local language.
The Global Gaming Group currently employs staff at three main locations in Malmö, Tallinn and Malta.
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.