Piktochart offers visa sponsorship
Piktochart will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Penang, Malaysia
The Piktochart team is looking for a talented user experience designer who is eager to explore many different approaches to solving user problems. By ensuring that the product logically flows from one step to the next, you have a knack for bringing the product usability to its best. To do that, you will need relentless testing, researching and learning. Read more about Piktochart
- Work closely with data scientists, UI/UX and project teams to offer insightful guidelines focused on user experience when building new features.
- Act as the user-advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective and design thinking methodology.
- Interview Piktochart users to identify qualitative key aspects that create great user experiences for users - you will talk to users via phone/Skype/face-to-face.
- Collect qualitative and quantitative data about user behaviour through methods like targeted surveys.
- Create effective user flow and wireframes that solve problems faced by Piktochart users, and propose changes or new ideas to designers and developers.
- Conduct usability test to observe one's behavior towards the product.
- You have at least 3 years of experience working in the UX field.
- You have a solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, usability and accessibility concerns.
- You are creative in coming up with ways to collect data and are proficient in analyzing the data that has been collected.
- You have the ability to translate user findings into design suggestions with problem-solving skills without compromising the user experience and you can articulate the values well.
- You are proficient in conducting user interviews and utilising usability testing platforms, wireframes and prototyping tools such as Balsamiq and Invision.
- You can clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams.
- You are passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- You research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- You are data-driven and make decisions based on methods of “test, build, measure” and repeat.
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
This job is for you if you thrive in a fast-paced and innovative development environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction.
This role is based in Penang or Kuala Lumpur.
About Piktochart in Malaysia
The close-knit team behind Piktochart brings you a web application that empowers people who cannot design to create visual content. Some of our users include educators from Harvard, product managers at Google, Starwood Hotels, PWC and many non-profit organizations, freelancers and entrepreneurs. They use Piktochart based on our ability to help them design a compelling story. Piktochart started out with our faith and family as our foundation. We love what we do and our users, and constantly try to get better at our craft!
Life at Piktochart
Our 15,000 sq ft office is equipped with a fully stocked pantry, 6 brainjuice rooms, foosball table, electronic dart and much more. We're a small company, but we provide great benefits: health insurance, a Macbook Air/Pro, lots of fun activities like laser tag, catered meals, annual retreats at exotic places (Seoul, Melbourne & Maldives), etc.
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.