Sponsorship Sales Manager
HRN offers visa sponsorship
HRN will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Budapest, Hungary
As a sponsorship sales manager at HRN, you'll be helping to create the future of work. Build relationships with top players in the HR space and bring your bright ideas to a great team in the vibrant city of Budapest! Read more about HRN
- Gain a deep knowledge and understanding of global market trends and the needs of the Fortune 1000/B2B enterprise market, key solution providers and startups in HR technology and future of work.
- Acquire new businesses and grow existing accounts into a consistent revenue-generating client base, show to show and year on year.
- Gain mastery of our current product offerings (sponsorship packages), develop them to client requirements and create an additional product portfolio in the process.
- Coordinate with our operations, marketing, production, and finance departments.
- Manage the preparation of service documentation.
- Prove to be a valuable team player while able to work autonomously.
- Contribute to ideation and strategy planning in team meetings.
- Report directly to our sponsorship director.
- You have a superb consultative selling approach and great negotiation skills.
- You have an impressive track record of delivering and exceeding sales targets.
- You demonstrate a high level of integrity in carrying out customer relationship management tasks.
- You're a fluent or native English speaker.
- You have at least 3-5 years of sales/business development experience in the events industry.
- You're a sincere and trustworthy natural international networker who loves to travel!
- HRN offers the best incentives and compensation package in the region, as well as an awesome environment to work, plenty of motivation and purpose, and growth opportunities.
- You will also enjoy a fun atmosphere—we work smarter and we play harder!
- The role provides a great platform to quickly build lifelong skills for career success, enabling you to grow your own professional network, and meet some of the most Influential thinkers and leaders on earth that include friends like Sir Richard Branson, Gary Vaynerchuk, Martha Lane Fox, Sir Ken Robinson.
- HRN will probably become your most culturally diverse place of work with colleagues from US, Canada, South America, Asia and across Europe who work together to change the future of work, blazing the trail for others to follow.
As our sponsorship sales manager, you will liaise directly with CEOs, founders, GMs and global heads of marketing of the world's top solution providers and startups in HR technology to provide them with an unparalleled platform to generate leads, close deals, establish partnerships and create brand awareness to their targeted customer group at our market-leading HR tech shows across Europe and North America (London, Paris, Amsterdam, San Francisco, Las Vegas)!
About HRN in Budapest, Hungary
HRN are a new breed of networkers, researchers and event managers. We build sales, marketing, and customer service solutions with our clients—creating exceptional customer experiences and, in the process, the Greatest HR Shows on Earth. We share a vision that by 2017, HRN will be the HR network of choice across the globe. Our goal is to make the world of work a better place by connecting organizations and leaders to the information and people that inspire intelligent action and success!