Graphic & Visual Communication Designer
in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Start your next creative adventure in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Work as a graphic and visual communication designer at Mindvalley and come up with mind-blowing creative art covers and design collaterals! Read more about Mindvalley
- Illustrate concepts by designing rough layouts of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to reflect clients' comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives...
- Interact, communicate and present ideas
- You have the necessary up-to-date knowledge to interpret our brand needs and design solutions with high visual impact.
- In addition to your salary, you'll also get whatever hardware and software you need to ensure that you can play, create, learn, and grow more every day.
- This position requires you to be physically located in Kuala Lumpur and is not open to full-time remote working. We will sponsor your visa and work permit.
- We'll give you a Macbook, which you can take home and use on the weekends and after working hours.
- You'll enjoy flexible working hours that fit into your life like you want them to.
- Our company is a 10-time winner of the World's Most Democratic Workplace Award.
- You'll work in an office that was voted one of the top ten Coolest Offices in the World in an Inc Magazine audience poll.
- We have learn days, an unlimited book budget, conference/training budget—all designed for constant learning.
- We have our own 150-seater auditorium that hosts the best tech meetups and personal growth events in our city, giving you tons of growth and connection opportunities.
- We take regular trips to a paradise island.
At Mindvalley, we design learning experiences and publish teachings by the best authors in transformational education for over three million students worldwide.
We are now looking for a creative graphic designer.
When applying, don't forget your resume and a video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, skills, and motivations for applying. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Send us links to things you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
Mindvalley is a global brand and company that invests in, creates and builds businesses that align with its goal to push humanity forward. Mindvalley grew from its roots as a digital publishing company, to build a series of successful businesses in a wide variety of sectors ranging from mobile apps, marketing, technology, personal growth and entrepreneurship, to health and wellness. It’s been a fun, crazy ride so far.
Across our companies, we employ over 200 employees from over 40 nationalities, working in our award-winning space, Mindvalley HQ. We’re global, and we sure love diversity. If you join us, we will sponsor your visa/work permit.
We stand for ideas, companies, and products that allow human beings to live healthier, happier lives. From creating and investing in startups and education models that inspire and foster progress and innovation, to creating work cultures that cultivate creativity and freedom—we are ambitiously, ridiculously, and irreverently determined to unleash the full potential of humanity and move the planet forward.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.