Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
ClearGlass does not offer visa sponsorship
ClearGlass will not arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate or cover the associated costs.
in London, United Kingdom
Some call them growth marketers or customer engagement managers; here at ClearGlass, you'll be a growth hustler. We're looking for someone who's not afraid to jump right in, get their hands dirty and hustle to help us launch a SaaS product for the pensions industry. If you're looking for a fast-paced and challenging role, where you'll really make an impact, join us! Read more about ClearGlass
- Work closely with top journalists in the financial services industry to help us launch a SaaS product for the pensions industry.
- Create compelling content that speaks to our community.
- Help prepare corporate decks/power point slides and other branding documents.
- Engage with customers and help them with onboarding.
- You're not afraid to wear multiple hats and take ownership of your work.
- You're exceptionally organized and have a "get things done" attitude.
- You are a wizard with words, a writer extraordinaire, a supreme content curator, so it should go without saying, you're fluent in English.
- Our launch date is approaching fast, so you must be hands-on and ready to jump right in.
- You have general startup experience in operations, content writing, or marketing (B2B).
- You are an EU citizen or have a work permit for the UK.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
- Work closely with the Chairman and CEO.
- Work from an office in the heart of London, where you'll take ownership of your work. We'll never tell you what to do.
- You'll join a fun bunch of people who are out to make the financial services industry a better place.
Here's what we're building:
We're very close (like so close it's later this month) to the launch of a SaaS product that collects cost and performance data from asset managers and renders an analytical platform for the trustees of pension schemes to see all hidden costs. In other words, we want to help pensioners make better decisions and negotiate better deals with their asset managers.
About ClearGlass in London, United Kingdom
The ClearGlass model is very simple: ClearGlass works for asset owners and collects data according to the standardised templates prescribed by the FCA IDWG and IA from asset managers. We're also developing the ability to expand to collect cost data using a wider suite of templates, including the ILPA, so that it has wider utility both nationally and internationally.
ClearGlass aims to be the ubiquitous, low-cost data collection utility for asset owners, and will constantly seek to reduce its fees, as we believe to charge a lot for cost collection and analysis is just plain wrong.