Senior QA Engineer
in Kochi, India
How would you like to help a driven team realize a bold vision in a thriving, fascinating city by the Arabian Sea? If that sounds inviting, join the ranks at DCMN in Kochi as a QA engineer! Read more about DCMN
- Test new features introduced in each sprint
- Perform smoke testing in different deployment environments
- Set up, configure and execute regression testing suites for the company’s products
- Communicate closely with the product team as well as the development team throughout the sprint
- Contribute to the unit test and the integration test suites
- Document the testing process for the company’s products
- Research and implement novel integration testing techniques
- At least a bachelor’s degree in a related field (computer science/engineering), or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years of experience developing, executing and documenting software systems' testing
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects and activities
- Big plus: any experience with mobile testing (device virtualization services like Xamarin, PerfectoMobile, testObject)
- Big plus: any experience with test automation frameworks (Calabash for mobile, Selenium for web etc.)
- Experience with JIRA and Agile software processes
- Experience testing back-end services using both iOS and Android mobile apps
- Knowledge of the HTTP protocol (familiarity with REST a big plus)
- Familiarity with Linux
- Experience collaborating with developers as well as DevOps engineers
- Experience with Java and JUnit a big plus
- Excellent communication skills in English
- We'll offer you a good base salary with bonuses on top.
- You'll have the opportunity to travel to Europe (Berlin) and meet your colleagues.
- You'll enjoy an open working environment with highly talented, open-minded and dynamic people.
For our tech hub in Kochi, we’re looking for a senior QA engineer/tester. Would you like to work in a fast-paced environment where your technical abilities will be challenged on a daily basis? Would you like to join us in building a revolutionary technology that changes the results and the way marketing campaigns for digital brands are managed? The goal of our marketing intelligence technology is to achieve the world's best results for cross-media campaigns of digital brands, based on big data.
This is an exciting full-time position in an international environment, allowing you to build an exceptional career within a disruptive company and expand your skills every day. You'll be given extensive entrepreneurial freedom at DCMN, and you'll get valuable insights into the digital business scene and data-driven cross-border marketing. You'll be surrounded by incredibly smart, talented, motivated and fun colleagues who greatly value integrity.
We love working with ambitious, confident decision-makers with a can-do attitude and no fear of taking risks. If that's you, we can't wait to read your application! When applying, send us your CV along with relevant university and working documents and your earliest possible starting date. This position requires you to join us in Kochi. We welcome applicants from all over the world and will offer visa sponsorship for the right candidate.
We are an independent and owner-managed growth solution provider who engineers performance-driven marketing campaigns for digital brands to scale their businesses. We’re evolving more and more into a technology-driven company, and we aim to disrupt the traditional agency market with our solutions.
For our clients, we realize integrated cross-media campaigns on channels like TV, online, and mobile. A strong data- and technology-driven approach is our primary philosophy and how we achieve fantastic campaign results. With our technology, we push campaign results to a completely new level using big data.
Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on an awesome team of 90+ young and highly skilled professionals to realize our vision. Founded in 2010, DCMN has its headquarters in Berlin and offices in San Francisco, London, Bangalore, Paris, Kochi, and Munich. DCMN counts more than 90 digital brands in its portfolio including Wix.com, Wayfair, Spreadshirt, eToro, Made.com, Elex-Tech, Leetchi, Com2Us, tado°, Gameloft, Outfittery, Glossybox, Friendsurance and Vestiaire Collective.