Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
BitOfProperty offers visa sponsorship
BitOfProperty will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
We believe in making real estate investing simple. We enable blockchain-based liquid investing into international real estate, even with a small amount. We are looking for a full-time marketing specialist to join our team at BitOfProperty in Tallinn, Estonia. Read more about BitOfProperty
- Create an annual marketing plan (campaigns, awareness, community building, etc.)
- Budget marketing expenses.
- Build community/increase conversion/achieve set KPIs.
- Track Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel and other relevant analytical tools to gather and analyse data.
- Prepare daily and weekly content marketing (social media, blogs, emails, etc.)
- Help create events.
- Find PR opportunities for the company.
- Brainstorm the company's positioning, vision and product-market fit.
- You have 1-3 years of relevant experience in the field.
- You have experience with social media marketing.
- You have experience with Google Analytics/Facebook Pixel, plus any other data analysis tool know-how.
- You are familiar with Adobe Photoshop and/or any other designing application .
- You are fluent in English (reading/writing/speaking). Any other language is a plus.
- Performance-based share options bonus.
- A competitive salary.
- Be part of a high growth startup in a vibrant and dynamic work environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility of leading the marketing division of the company in the future.
The idea of BitOfProperty was born when the founders started to look for ways to invest in real estate. What they found was that real estate investing was expensive, legally difficult and that finding information was internationally troublesome. That’s when they started looking for ways to bring international real estate investments to the masses - starting from small amounts, providing a transparent ownership structure and carrying out due diligence process for investors.
As of today, we have raised the pre-seed round from Spaze Ventures, a Singapore government-backed startup incubator, and recently closed the seedround with a Japanese lead investor LIFULL Co., Ltd., operating a real estate and housing information site with the largest property listings and one of the largest number of users; additionally focusing on new services such as CRM and DMP to support real estate agents and brokers and running a world’s largest data aggregation site, providing its services in 57 different countries around the world.
BitOfProperty was selected to Startupbootcamp Fintech Singapore TOP20 list and has been featured in e27, Reuters, YahooFinance, Bloomberg, TechInAsia, The Straits Times, The Business Times, Deal Street Asia etc.
About BitOfProperty in Tallinn, Estonia
Our goal is to make BitOfProperty the destination platform for property owners and investors to sell and invest in secondary market real estate, as well as new development real estate.
With the power of group buying, we enable investors to enter the real estate market with small amounts and allocate funds to achieve the best risk-reward relationship.
In addition, creating a secondary market for real estate investments would solve a commonly known problem that real estate investments are generally long-term a commitment. Having a chance to sell shares of investments at any time increases the liquidity of the investment.
We provide transparent and detailed information for each project, with additional 3D/VR experience to make sure our investors are fully engaged.
With a user-friendly platform and non-bureaucratic approach, we offer hassle free real estate investments to enable users to achieve personal goals and test different strategies.
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.