Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
KYC Pass offers visa sponsorship
KYC Pass will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
Love being the first one to do something? Thrive on the thrill of developing the voice and marketing efforts of a fresh brand with huge potential to shape an entire industry? KYC Pass is tackling fraud and protecting businesses from potentially damaging exposure. Be our marketing lead and take us to the next level! Read more about KYC Pass
- Build KYC Pass's marketing machine from scratch, starting with an overhaul of our website and sales materials.
- Be the voice of our brand, creating content that sets us apart as a trailblazer in our industry.
- You have 3-5 years of B2B marketing experience, at least some of which has been in the banking/finance industry.
- You create and communicate with ease in excellent English.
- You don't stop at problem-finding—you immediately graduate to problem-solving.
- You are a relentless initiative-taker who doesn't wait to be told what to work on next.
- You know your way around Google Analytics and other tools of the trade.
- A degree in marketing is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
- Your salary will let you live very comfortably in Tallinn, one of Europe’s most exciting startup capitals.
- Your relocation package will cover international flights and the first month’s accommodation.
- Work at a dynamic, fast-growing, ambitious international startup where your work will matter.
We're looking for someone to be our smartest-person-in-the-room marketing lead. Your mission will be to take our marketing efforts from nonexistent to strategically sound and brilliantly executed.
KYC Pass operates in a burgeoning field that hasn't had time to become too crowded yet. This gives us a head start and a fantastic opportunity to blaze a trail. You'll be the one shaping our voice and showing our customers why we're worthy of their trust.
This role is perfect for you if you love the idea of getting in on the ground floor at a startup with immense growth potential. You'll have independence and autonomy—because we'll trust you to do your thing. At the same time, you'll have the support of a small, diverse, focused team where everyone gives a damn and shares ownership of our success.
About KYC Pass in Tallinn, Estonia
KYC Pass is an all-in-one automatic business KYC (Know Your Customer) solution that conducts legal entity and associated persons checks, AML screening, identity verification and much more. Our product is used by financial institutions, fintech, trading, stock exchange, and commerce organizations.
KYC Pass was created by KYC and AML veterans with the goal to establish a new level of service to tackle the legal and fraud environments that the world is up against.
KYC Pass takes care of the authentification and identification needs of any organization. It serves 26 various ways for an organization to control the trustworthiness of any of its business partner or a customer, from the simple ID checks down to the complicated data sets which by default are not accessible due to the confidentiality of the data.
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.