Senior Account Executive (Higher Education)
StudyPortals does not offer visa sponsorship
StudyPortals will not arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate or cover the associated costs.
in Boston, United States
We are currently looking for a senior account manager to further sustain our market leadership position internationally. Read more about StudyPortals
- Manage a territory, where you will be responsible for managing research, marketing and outreach focused on increasing our presence at institutions throughout your assigned area.
- Supporting the North American team and taking an active role in further refining strategy and approach of your region.
- Represent the American university/commercial perspective in the overall company strategy.
- Deliver input for marketing and initiate innovation projects.
- Represent StudyPortals at conferences throughout North America, prioritizing those that are in alignment with StudyPortals strategic plan.
- Develop relationships with industry contacts through trade associations, state agencies, community groups and other higher education organizations.
- 3-5 years of proven commercial work experiences in the higher education business development position, hungry to quickly capture the market (higher education experience is required).
- Optimistic and self-disciplined high achiever with a sense of urgency and good work organization.
- Client and market share orientation, committed to create client value on the long term.
- Assertive, and optimistic.
- Energetic and persistent, with an entrepreneurial attitude you drive for results and are 110% committed to success.
- Open team player – independent yet supportive – thriving in an entrepreneurial atmosphere.
- Able to get in the minds of prospective international students. Having experienced an international study period is desired.
- Work permit for the US as you will be based in and support our Boston office.
- Eagerness to learn and grow alongside a young and dynamic company, with the ambition to quickly grow in your role and responsibilities.
- Our mission and corporate values should match yours.
- Apply and let's talk about your salary and benefits.
- A company environment that is serious about having fun with everything we do, and proud of the social impact we have in making our world a little better.
- An ambitious, entrepreneurial and flexible atmosphere where self-initiative is highly appreciated. Apart from your contribution to the company, your personal development has high priority.
- The opportunity to become a key player in a fast growing company that establishes a new marketing standard in the world’s higher education market.
- Be a pioneer. Become part of a young, dynamic and hungry team and help establishing StudyPortals on a new continent with almost unlimited potential.
StudyPortals is well on its way to rendering education choice transparent for students everywhere. One market we are really working on conquering at the moment is that of North America and Canada. The North American market is large and growing, the StudyPortals offer has already proven successful with the first clients, and this success now needs to be replicated/spread.
Based in our US office (Boston), you will be working in our North American team, supporting our young, dynamic and entrepreneurial team to cover more ground more quickly. You will be responsible for the initiation and growth of relationships with the top universities in the US, helping them to better understand and decide on our product usage – the StudyPortals student recruitment campaigns. Next to prospecting new accounts, your focus of activities will be on closing these accounts through calling, online or in-person meetings. Moreover, you will help mentor junior team members in developing their commercial skills.
About StudyPortals in Eindhoven, Netherlands
StudyPortals is a fast-growing online platform where students can find and compare their education options internationally.
Our mission is to empower the world to choose education. We focus on quality from both a student as well as a university perspective: offering the best information for students, and low-effort, cost-effective, and result-based marketing for universities.
Over 2,450 universities participate across 67 countries, creating transparency across 117,000+ study programmes. We have a large global visitor base of over 19 million visits every year.
The StudyPortals team now consists of over a hundred and seventy people worldwide from 35 different nationalities, and we're expecting to grow the team to about 200 people in the upcoming year. StudyPortals proudly ranks 18th in the 2015 Employee satisfaction ranking, an annual survey carried out by SatisAction and the NRC. Our HQ is located in Eindhoven, in the iconic Klokgebouw, at Strijp-S, a hub of entrepreneurship, technology, and design. We also have operations in Boston, Melbourne, Manchester, Stockholm and Bucharest.