Head of Performance Marketing
iPrice offers visa sponsorship
iPrice will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
We are looking for a driven, innovative and experienced individual to start out iPrice's paid marketing activities across Southeast Asia. We want someone that can demonstrate to us that they can "punch above their weight class." That is, someone looking to step up their online marketing skills and accelerate their career growth in one of the fastest rising regional startups. Read more about iPrice
- Setting up and overseeing iPrice's Paid Marketing activities - Adwords (Search + GDN), FB Ads, retargeting platforms, RTB, etc - across Southeast Asia, with the goal of further accelerating our top-line growth, while keeping tight control on the CAC and CLTV of our customers.
- Defining the optimal campaign setup and accounts structure.
- TESTING, TESTING and TESTING everything. ALWAYS challenging the status-quo.
- Developing automation strategies (and ideal tools) to allow you to deliver the job that would typically take an entire paid marketing team to perform.
- Efficiency and scalability are key within the company.
- Setting up the correct tracking framework to be able to precisely assess the CLTV of each customer acquired through each channel.
- Exploring new platform/product features and ad formats available on a ongoing basis.
- Building, scaling and managing our paid marketing team across our 7 countries (MY, ID, SG, TH, VN, PH, HK).
- Partner with other internal teams such as campaign management, content marketing, design, product and tech to execute and report on different campaigns.
- Develop metrics reporting and dashboards to track campaign performance and measure impact on business.
- Has a minimum of 3 years of working experience in online performance marketing (ideally an eCommerce or online travel startup).
- Has worked directly or indirectly in several of the paid channels/platforms mentioned above and can demonstrate in-depth technical, theoretical and practical know-how of their functioning.
- Has excellent knowledge of web analytics platforms (GA primarily) and has a strong analytical mindset - experience with data-driven metrics to manage and measure business impact.
- Has a tech-oriented mindset - you understand how most Ad Platforms work from the backend.
- Always stay on top of the industry’s latest new products and innovations.
- Can work independently with minimal supervision and a high level of proactivity.
- Has excellent communication skills (verbal and written English).
- Demonstrated success driving cross-functional initiatives to completion.
- Has a can-do attitude.
- Is a hard-working and driven person.
- Is genuinely passionate about online marketing and start ups.
- Can prove a good understanding of the overall online marketing world.
- Has a positive attitude and likes to have fun, a.k.a laughs a lot while getting things done.
- Has experience in managing a multi-country paid marketing team and building a marketing team up from scratch.
- Apply and let's talk about your salary and benefits.
- Participate on our weekly fun Fridays.
- Work permit sponsorship for expatriates.
- Join a hyper-fast growing organization (5x growth in the past 12 months).
- Opportunity to grow long term in a highly ambitious and VC backed company (DMP, AVG, Venturra, 500 Startups, Gobi Partners).
- Diverse culture of more than 25 nationalities within our team.
- Opportunity to grow your managerial skills through the direct coaching of experienced startup and corporate managers.
- Opportunity to contribute in making iPrice become a household name in Southeast Asia.
- Be part of our leads team from day 1, and participate in strategic company decisions, beyond your specific area of expertise.
- Being able to directly impact the long term success and growth of the business.
- Opportunity to build several new marketing channels from scratch.
Do you have a few years experience in managing paid marketing channels, such as Adwords (Search + GDN), FB Ads, retargeting platforms, RTB and so on, in a top-class regional or global online venture?
Are you always exploring new features, products, innovative ad formats and strategies to test out?
Are you obsessed in developing automation strategies and tools to scale up each marketing channel?
Finally, and probably most importantly, are you looking for a job that will allow you to have a direct and lasting impact on the growth trajectory of one of the fastest growing online ventures in Southeast Asia in one of the hottest markets (eCommerce), proving you can succeed in an extremely challenging role, with infinite career possibilities?
If the answers to all the questions above is ‘YES!’, then we probably have the opportunity for you.
You will work closely with our senior vice president of growth and will be responsible in setting up from the ground up, and managing our paid marketing channels. You will be based out of our regional headquarters in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia).
Still undecided? Believe us, there is no better time to join iPrice as we have closed our latest funding round and are on a crazy growth trajectory.
About iPrice in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Witnessing the rise of e-commerce in Southeast Asia first hand, we were increasingly unsatisfied with the online shopping experience. As more and more new online shops emerged, it became increasingly difficult to find the products you are looking for as well as the best offers and promotions. We felt lost in the e-commerce jungle. What was missing was the one stop shopping destination that let’s you easily find any product online, in an intuitive and visual fashion.
We are a team of young individuals with a special mix of tech geeks, fashionistas, and entrepreneurs. We have a strong bias for action; we want to learn, grow, and build a great company together. Our mission is to create the most delightful online shopping experience. We aim to provide the widest selection of products across all categories, no matter whether you are looking for a blue dress, 17cm high heels, a solid bag pack, or a new couch.
With the help and funding of the Asia Venture Group—whose investments include iMoney, Trusted Company and Happy Fresh—we quickly acquired international know-how, expertise and talent in fields ranging from technology over online marketing to the business side of things. Focused on execution from our headquarters in Kuala Lumpur, we quickly grew into the leading platform for online shoppers across seven markets: Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Hong Kong, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Life at iPrice
Rolling with the punches is what we do best, and the dynamic environment that we’re in means there’s never a dull day where you stop learning and growing. Powered by diverse talent from around the world, you’ll get unique international work experience with colleagues from different cultures and backgrounds.
iPrice also gives the team a sanctioned way to let loose and hang out—our Fun Fridays bring employees together with free snacks and drinks.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.