Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
in Tallinn, Estonia
Mothership is looking for a Blockchain hacker, a software engineer with deep understanding of blockchain technologies. Read more about Mothership
- Build and improve deposit/withdrawal system and integrate new blockchains.
- Harden the security and efficiency of wallet services.
- Stay on top of the latest research and advancements in blockchain.
- Make sure we are among the first companies supporting latest developments like the Lightning Network.
- Develop Ethereum smart contracts.
- You have at least 6 years of production experience with Node.js and Golang.
- You have experience working with Bitcoin and Ethereum networks.
- You have experience with smart contract development with Solidity.
- You have an understanding of Bitcoin protocol, Lightning network, and Atomic swap.
- You have experience with software architecture and API design.
- You can identify and uphold the best DevOps practices.
- You have experience building scalable APIs that are able to handle high-volume traffic.
- You have excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- You have excellent communication and documentation skills.
- You have the ability to hack things together quickly.
- You have a high level of self-organisation.
- Bonus: open source contribution.
- A competitive salary and generous stock options.
- Visa sponsorship and relocation package.
- Work with a smart and motivated team from all over the world in a well-funded startup.
- Hangouts in Tallinn, conference passes and all the books you can read.
- An opportunity to make a huge impact on our products.
If "Mastering Bitcoin" was one of your favourite books, you know how the most popular cryptocurrencies (e.g., BTC, ETH, ZEC, XMR) work from reading their white papers and you have already sent payments via the Lightning Network, then there is a very interesting position for you at Mothership - building robust and secure wallet and exchange services.
What our team loves about Mothership:
- Both of the Mothership founders are engineers with a solid background in web and mobile app development. You'll be able to collaborate with them and learn a lot.
- We all came from startups and enterprises, and are excited to work together and build great things!
- We operate as a mixed remote and on-site team, spread across the globe, with our headquarters in Tallinn, Estonia.
- We believe that blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, and decentralised systems will change the world. And we are part of it.
About Mothership in Tallinn, Estonia
At Mothership, we envision a world where everyone has the right to participate in the economy. That is why we are creating an ecosystem of accessible financial products and services to put every market participant in full control of their assets regardless of background or location. Our upcoming cryptocurrencies exchange is just the beginning.
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.