Editor & Videographer
Mindvalley offers visa sponsorship
Mindvalley will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Mindvalley Films is looking for personalities who are reliable and open to learning all aspects of what makes an amazing team player and can work in a multi-cultural fast-paced environment. Read more about Mindvalley
- Support all on-set production needs including lighting, videography, audio, and talent/team wrangling.
- Execute all needed basic post-production tasks including video/audio editing, color grading, and color correction.
- Quality control of all deliverables, while maintaining excellent communication with client teams.
- Archive RAW and completed projects according to given standards.
- Manage and work across multiple projects to reach assigned deadlines.
- Brainstorm and pitch ideas.
- You have basic experience with Adobe CC (Premiere, After Effects).
- You have basic knowledge in animation/motion design.
- You have basic experience with cameras.
- You can troubleshoot, manage and maintain work processes and procedures.
- You're a fast learner excited to expand your skills.
- You're organized and able to work independently and collaborate effectively with a team.
- You have an excellent command of English.
- Experience with Canon cameras.
- Apply and let's talk about your salary.
- You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere, which you can apply to your own projects.
- Flexible working hours, which fit into your life as you want them to.
- Work in an office that was voted one of the top ten "Coolest Offices in the World" in an Inc Magazine audience poll, and a 6 time winner of the "World's Most Democratic Workplace Award."
If you are looking to develop skills that make you a camera-geek and an editing wizard with a love for personal development and exceptional people skills, look no further!
Mindvalley is a global brand and company that invests in, creates and builds businesses that align with its goal to push humanity forward. Mindvalley grew from its roots as a digital publishing company, to build a series of successful businesses in a wide variety of sectors ranging from mobile apps, marketing, technology, personal growth and entrepreneurship, to health and wellness. It’s been a fun, crazy ride so far.
Across our companies, we employ over 200 employees from over 40 nationalities, working in our award-winning space, Mindvalley HQ. We’re global, and we sure love diversity. If you join us, we will sponsor your visa/work permit.
We stand for ideas, companies, and products that allow human beings to live healthier, happier lives. From creating and investing in startups and education models that inspire and foster progress and innovation, to creating work cultures that cultivate creativity and freedom—we are ambitiously, ridiculously, and irreverently determined to unleash the full potential of humanity and move the planet forward.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.