Content Marketing Specialist
Actimo does not offer visa sponsorship
Actimo will not arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate or cover the associated costs.
in Copenhagen, Denmark
Are you looking for a challenge at an international and fast-growing startup on its way to change the way thousands of people communicate internally with their employees? Are you energetic, analytical, a quirky team player with a good sense of humor? But most importantly, do you have an interest in marketing? If so, you could be our next content marketing specialist. Read more about Actimo
- Writing content for blog posts, blogger exchanges, sales presentations, landing pages, social media, email campaigns, and editing of additional content created in-house.
- Development of case studies and management of content resulting from interviews with new and existing clients.
- Updating and overall management of a content calendar with a heavy focus on quality content.
- Organizing and assisting with amplification efforts of all content written for our blog and social media.
- Help with flow of marketing funnel emails to potential customers, current customers, partners, and inbound marketing sign ups.
- Work together with the head of marketing to create and edit blog posts for Actimo and our blogger exchange program.
- Research and then produce long form write ups about the many industries we’re related to: startups, human resources, leadership, employee engagement, internal communication, etc.
- Update and edit existing content with a focus on grammar, structure, skimmibility, and value.
- Assist the marketing team with video and webinars in the future.
- You are eager to learn.
- You are execution-focused.
- You have experience using Wordpress, plugins, and Google Drive.
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to understand systems and processes.
- You have excellent organizational skills and eagerness to work on multiple projects at once.
- Attention-to-detail and creativity come naturally to you.
- You have a deadline-driven mentality.
- You have the ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- You have intellectual curiosity and a willingness to learn about new industries.
- You exhibit personal initiative and independence.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have permission to work within the EU.
- Knowledge of growth hacking skills and tools.
- Previous experience with management of social channels.
- Experience with content creation and some SEO principles.
- Knolwedge of tools like buzz sumo, buzzstream, ninja outreach, mailchimp, etc.
- Fluency in Danish.
- A competitive base salary, plus the possibility of participanting in our warrant programme.
- A bunch of cool benefits (pension, health insurance and more).
- An informal but intensely professional environment where good ideas and effort is rewarded.
- That amazing feeling that comes from building something unique and making a difference!
- The chance to work with an amazing team of talented, committed and goal-oriented people.
- Flexible working hours and a very good work life balance.
- More cool stuff like annual company Summer and Christmas party, annual company trip somewhere exotic, monthly friday bar, and strong focus on individual development.
Actimo is building the next generation of awesome HR and communication software for a broad spectrum of industries selling all kinds of products and services.
We’re an online and mobile platform designed and built from the ground up to support better communication between management and employees. Our platform is based on the innovative idea of gamified engagement, measurable communication, and making complex training “snackable.”
Our aim is to help companies engage with their employees in more meaningful ways and measure that engagement.
Actimo is an easy-to-use management mobile app which empowers managers, enabling them to lead and communicate effectively with large groups of mobile-first employees regardless where they are.
Existing leadership communication platforms, like e-mail and SMS, fail to create attention and commitment. Actimo, on the other hand, can provide managers with instant insight into employee performance, engagement, and understanding as well as statistical analysis of data results.
Among our fast-growing customer portfolio, companies like Vodafone, HSBC Bank, Danske Bank and Bosch already joined the Actimo community to realise their full potential. In 2017 and beyond, Actimo will venture further down the path towards becoming the preferred mobile dialogue partner across all major European and global markets.
Life at Actimo
Founded in 2012, Actimo is based in Copenhagen, Denmark. There are currently 30 of us, hailing from countries all over the globe. English is our company language. We are financially solid and on the verge of expanding into global markets. We love to have fun when we work, and our team is bustling with energy and keen on getting new colleagues on board.