VP of Engineering
in Copenhagen, Denmark
Are you a natural leader ready to play a key role in the growth of a company? Actimo wants you to be their VP of engineering in Copenhagen. Motivate your team, set up smooth processes, and make sure things are delivered on time—all while making great memories in one of Europe's coolest cities! Read more about Actimo
- Manage, lead and develop the engineering team
- As part of the management team, make a strong contribution to the growth and direction of the company
- Manage all sprints in the engineering team
- Manage, motivate and develop the engineering team, currently consisting of 2 front-end and 3 back-end developers
- Lead the hiring of new team members alongside HR
- Build and manage the nearshore team and secure deliveries
- Develop processes and methods within the team and secure strong collaboration with other teams
- Ensure deep interaction with the architecture team that holds the responsibility for the architecture and infrastructure
- Ensure timely deliveries, all of which are internal
- You are a natural leader with a strong desire to develop yourself further in this role.
- You have at least 3 years of experience managing people and projects.
- Experience with nearshore team management would be an asset.
- You are an extrovert and a strong communicator in fluent English.
- Most likely, you have some development experience and plenty of SCRUM experience.
- You're willing to travel to our nearshore team in Europe.
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits!
We are going through a phase of fast growth and organizational development. To strengthen our position in the market, we need an experienced and skilled VP of engineering to make sure we reach our targets for the tech team. This role is key to our success.
At Actimo, we have a strong commitment to our four core values: Engaging, Easy, Effective and Fast. It’s essential that you recognize yourself in these values and see them as an integral part of your management and leadership style.
Actimo is an easy-to-use management mobile app which empowers managers, enabling them to lead and communicate effectively with large groups of mobile-first employees regardless where they are.
Existing leadership communication platforms, like e-mail and SMS, fail to create attention and commitment. Actimo, on the other hand, can provide managers with instant insight into employee performance, engagement, and understanding as well as statistical analysis of data results.
Among our fast-growing customer portfolio, companies like Vodafone, HSBC Bank, Danske Bank and Bosch already joined the Actimo community to realise their full potential. In 2017 and beyond, Actimo will venture further down the path towards becoming the preferred mobile dialogue partner across all major European and global markets.
Life at Actimo
Founded in 2012, Actimo is based in Copenhagen, Denmark. There are currently 30 of us, hailing from countries all over the globe. English is our company language. We are financially solid and on the verge of expanding into global markets. We love to have fun when we work, and our team is bustling with energy and keen on getting new colleagues on board.