Product & Project Manager
Kaligo Pte Ltd
Do you have a great sense for digital products that are beautiful, simple, and—most importantly—easy to use? Can you lead cross-functional teams to deliver monumental features with precision and on time? Then join one of Singapore's hottest technology companies and help create unique travel rewards products that make customers all around the world smile every day! Read more about Kaligo Pte Ltd
- Report to the COO and lead all digital product delivery across web and native mobile applications
- Define the strategic, longer-term roadmap of product features
- Lead the weekly company-wide prioritization process for technology development
- Create detailed specifications including wireframes and mock-ups for new features that can be easily understood by engineers
- Manage broader, more complex projects involving the launch of new products; coordinate across other functions such as marketing, business development, design and technology
- Disciplined project management (maintaining order in the midst of the storm)
- Great sense for user-friendly digital products
- Curiosity and a keen interest in the global e-commerce landscape
- Good dose of creativity (and ideally: solid Photoshop skills)
- University degree (if you're awesome, we don't really care much about this—but the Singapore government does, in order to grant you a visa)
- We offer a competitive remuneration package and sponsored flights to Singapore.
You'll face the exciting challenge of taking ownership across Kaligo's suite of global digital products for both web and mobile apps. Key company metrics such as client satisfaction and conversion rates will be yours to shape, as you incorporate ideas and best practices from around the world to drive product innovation at Kaligo.
Working closely with our world-class software engineering team, you'll routinely lead large cross-functional to turn big concepts into reality in anything from 24 hours to several weeks!
The role is based in Singapore, with the option to extend into a permanent role after successfully completing your jobbatical.
About Kaligo Pte Ltd in Singapore
Kaligo.com is the next revolution in travel e-commerce! We are a rapidly growing Singapore-based business, founded in 2013, offering travel booking platforms with incredible rewards propositions and unparalleled personalization.
We supply exciting travel booking tools to the world's leading airline and financial services brands, including British Airways, American Express, Citibank, Virgin Atlantic, Singapore Airlines, and 50+ others!
Our talented team members come from 15 countries across 5 continents, and make our buzzing Singapore HQ an incredible place to work.
Moving to Singapore
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can get your employment pass as soon as within 7 days of arrival to Singapore, or a maximum of 31 days. If you require a visa to enter Singapore, allow for an added time of approximately 2 weeks for visa processing.